The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 704 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
No the mobile wait time site was shut down, now you have to get the app for an iphone in order to see the mobile wait times.

No the mobile wait time site was shut down, now you have to get the app for an iphone in order to see the mobile wait times.

Is it free? I saw one that was "user" made. I don't see how that's helpful though. What are the chances someone else that's at the park the same day as me entering in wait times?

No its a UO app that they created and sell in the app store, its 99 cents I believe.

I also think there is a way that you can send a text message and have the wait times sent to you

No its a UO app that they created and sell in the app store, its 99 cents I believe.

I also think there is a way that you can send a text message and have the wait times sent to you

do you know the name of it? I can't find it in search.

Not sure, just search Universal Orlando, that might work, I don't have an iPhone, so I'm not too sure.

Anyone here have any info to help?

There is no official app it seems. What many apps do now is park visitors submit ride wait times for others also currently in the park to view. That system hardly works though, unfortunately.

I just searched and the only one I see for solely Universal is "Universal Orlando Wait Times" by Peter Clark. It's $.99. Not many good reviews either. lol

There was a user created one that was uploading them from the old am ex wait time site. I got fooled by the app claiming it had wait times and after a few pissed emails, the app "suddenly" stopped claiming to have wait times. UO is definitely missing out on some easy cash by not creating a wait time app.

I just saw another one caller Ride Hopper that has both Universal and IOA included, among a ton of other parks. Not sure about the accuracy thought. It shows when the last time was submitted though and it has a lot better reviews than that other one.

Is anyone else getting the sense that we are all getting nostalgic now that it's "over"? It was really an awesome experience and I'm glad to have been a part of it, leading up to the climatic conclusion of the construction of "The Wizarding World of Harry Potter... Anyone got any "favorite" memories?

March 25, 2010- Spring had just begun and that was when WWoHP was supposed to open, in the spring of 2010. We all thought softs would start soon and we were extremely excited to hear when WWoHP would open. When 12 noon rolled around, we were dissapointed, yet happy, to hear that the area would open three days before spring ended. :lol:

Sep 26th, they I finally visited the area I had been looking at pictures, and videos and such since earlier in the year.

Yeah I remember that part. Quite a few families complained because "It's spring break, we planned our vacation here, blah blah blah!" lol... I remember when we really started to SPECULATE on things, which was just a little bit before spring...

--- Update ---

And yes, I joined in June, but I was a lurker before that and I remember being on mugglenet lol... Sorry, had to explain...

I think my favorite couple of moments were watching John Williams online and finally being on the other side of the bridge (on the Three Broomsticks patio).

^Ahh yes this moment, for me a moment three years in the making!

34o8zzm.jpg

Oh God, don't make me think about it. I'll get emotional again.

Okay, sos, the first time I walked in, the music, the damn music, made me reach this surreal moment of "I am in the actual Wizarding World".

I found the song, too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts8A43MJe4k

THE SECOND I walked in, I just heard 1:25 and I was gone.

Then, of course, you cue my deaths and crying.