The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 703 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Today , somebody got a surprise...
IMG_5629.JPG

If you can't make it out it says "Mallory Serviolo will u marry me?

I saw that name "Mallory Serviolo" and I thought darn, another potter character that I have never heard of. So I searched google. Appears he is a real guy up in PA... works at Target. Where on earth did his parents come up with that first name? Sounds like a buddy of Sherlock Holmes.

I have a friend who got engaged there...not with an airplane, but it was still pretty unique.

Btw, I've known 3 people named Mallory, one of them a guy. (I've never thought of it as an uncommon name.) But, I have a feeling the one on the airplane banner is a girl.

EDIT: I searched the name on Facebook and the profile picture is of a girl's hand with a rather large diamond on the ring finger. :thumbs:

Last edited:
Hey everyone. Is their still a website that give the wait times for IOA? The link I have no longer works.

Also..looks like my first visit to Potterland will officailly be Nov. 20th (my birthday). Im excited, but I hope its not too crowded. The new movie opens that Friday, and Im sure there will be quote a few fans making the pilgrimage that weekend.