The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 723 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oh I should have suspected that! Too bad I didn't have my wand on me. :bonk:

I may have. I do only remember seeing ONE Ravenclaw scarf, the whole day. I think I saw two Slytherins. As usual no one wants to be in Hufflepuff lol.

Hey, I AM in Hufflepuff. xD

Sounds like you had an awesome time! The crowds are probably gonna go RIGHT up in the next week or so... I suggest everyone STAY HOME xD

Check this out from the Orlando Sentinel:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/fe...night-at-wizarding-world-of-harry-potter.html

I just happened to be there too. This is what it looked like:
IMG_6319.JPG

Far cry from June 18th!

Wow I never thought I'd see it that quiet ever again after my first trip to WWOHP during the package holder previews in May:
photo649.jpg

Once FJ had broken down a lot of people started to leave, which was great because everything else remained open! For the last 30 mins of the Preview we almost had the place to ourselves!

Last edited:
I figured you all would be interested in this. From @AccessUniversal:

No freaking way! In what space were they able to make another one? :lol:

I just saw the picture, that doesn't look like another wand room with an actor and effects, it looks like an expanded owl post with more wands to purchase.

Last edited: