The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 786 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
You can't go into a Starbuck's and order a Butterbeer Frapp but if you tell any barista that you want a White chocolate creme frappuccino w/ hazelnut syrup and toffee nut syrup, you will get a Butterbeer Frap.

Thanks Jakemeister! Hopefully the barista won't look at me funny. :lol:

I mean, they just had that "Frapp Your Way" promotion going on. Anyways, the frozen Butterbeer from WWOHP is my personal favorite. So I will be really grateful if this tip leads to yearlong Butterbeers!

Thanks for that Teebin! I was able to get it last night on my phone :D

So I went by the WWoHP this Sunday and asked again about the Special Edition Chocolate Frogs with the Dumbledore card, and they're still not there... But, one store attendant did tell me that they'd also be available online once they come out. Nice to know, if it is indeed what will happen, but I hope they don't sell it in a package or at an upcharge like they currently do with their merch online... e.g. 4 chocolate frogs for $50 online... Anyways, I just want the new chocolate frog to comes out already! I've been waiting for a long time and I'm fixated on getting it... It's pretty ridiculous :p

Also, this weekend the new Ollivanders outdoor queue was complete and being used:

IMG_0639.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

IMG_0641.jpg

^ Dragons still exit out this way.

Is that queue new? I was there in October and that queue was being used. I know this because a friend of mine was waiting online and I caught up with her as I exited Dragon Challenge right in that very spot you have in your photo.

Is that queue new? I was there in October and that queue was being used. I know this because a friend of mine was waiting online and I caught up with her as I exited Dragon Challenge right in that very spot you have in your photo.

Its been in use for awhile but wasn't 100% until a few weeks ago.

Anyone here live in New York City? There is a huge Harry Potter poster that has been up in a window for over a year at Rock Center outside of the ground level NBC studios. Is it a Wizarding World Poster? I can only see Radcliffe pointing a wand. I believe it is on the south side of 30 Rock.

Anyone here live in New York City? There is a huge Harry Potter poster that has been up in a window for over a year at Rock Center outside of the ground level NBC studios. Is it a Wizarding World Poster? I can only see Radcliffe pointing a wand. I believe it is on the south side of 30 Rock.

I was there back in August and the only Harry Potter related poster I remember in that area was for the Harry Potter Exhibition. I'm not too sure that this is the one you're talking about though.