The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 797 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The sad part is the massive fanbase that just votes for things cannot be regulated as to who has actually been on what and even if they have there is bias and no accounting for taste.

Even of the average Joe or Jane knew that Forbidden Journey was the better ride ToT is still likely going to win or come close due to that.

Another thing to notice is that it shows that the only thing that can compare is something Disney built a decade and a half ago. Resting on the aweosme Laurels of amazing builds they once had.

The sad part is the massive fanbase that just votes for things cannot be regulated as to who has actually been on what and even if they have there is bias and no accounting for taste.

Even of the average Joe or Jane knew that Forbidden Journey was the better ride ToT is still likely going to win or come close due to that.

Another thing to notice is that it shows that the only thing that can compare is something Disney built a decade and a half ago. Resting on the aweosme Laurels of amazing builds they once had.
Also shows that the only thing setting Universal and Disney apart is a brand and larger fan base

Yeah. It is really amazing how Universal is doing. Technically they can be lightyears ahead of Disney (as many think they are or getting there) and Universal Orlando has only had 22 years to gain a fanbase in the big time theme park world of FL. Disney has had 40 and there was NOTHING there before it. These 20 years Universal has had to go against 20 years of WDW being the only big time theme park dog to start. It is amazing how far they have come and quality shows and they are getting big attention now. They have built a great brand.

Yeah. It is really amazing how Universal is doing. Technically they can be lightyears ahead of Disney (as many think they are or getting there) and Universal Orlando has only had 22 years to gain a fanbase in the big time theme park world of FL. Disney has had 40 and there was NOTHING there before it. These 20 years Universal has had to go against 20 years of WDW being the only big time theme park dog to start. It is amazing how far they have come and quality shows and they are getting big attention now. They have built a great brand.
I think Universal has a great brand..just not as recognizable..yet..HP was a step forward and all the enhancements now are really going to make the park feel as magical as when I first walked through the gates of IOA..A lot say that Disney will always be king, but some also said The Roman Empire would sustain itself..

MiceChat has a nice little trip report from the WWOHP with a bunch of gorgeous photos to be in awe over!

ibx7tYztxyKTOZ.jpg

75 minutes challenging? Pffft, they've never visited on a standby day. Now that is challenging. Great review, though! And I agree, WWOHP is gorgeous at night. I almost never go to Islands in the morning anymore.

I have a question, this has probably been asked before but wasn't the WWOHP rumored to have real snow in it? I could be wrong. But I'm pretty sure I saw an Ellen special when she was at Universal and in the segment where she takes the kids to the WWOHP their seen throwing snow balls at each other. Sooo? :shrug:

I have a question, this has probably been asked before but wasn't the WWOHP rumored to have real snow in it? I could be wrong. But I'm pretty sure I saw an Ellen special when she was at Universal and in the segment where she takes the kids to the WWOHP their seen throwing snow balls at each other. Sooo? :shrug:

Just a gag segment. You can get frost early-mornings in Winter, but no snow so far south into FL.