The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 799 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I was just looking at a map and noticed the FJ maintenance building. Does anyone one have any info on how heavy the maintenance is on each vehicle; how often a vehicle must be swapped out for an overhaul? Any info on this would be interesting to hear. (feel free to become a member if you are not already and tell us what you know)

I know there are two maintenance bays as per a friend. The separate building is one of them, and uses a track to transport Kukas in and out. I don't really know the specifics, but I'm in the process of acquiring an official floor plan...

That video, I have to share with my Potter friends. Clever. Wonder how many numbers he actually walked away with.

I've never seen anyone take advantage of the Yule Ball music before.....

[video=youtube;PCu37oTrSM8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCu37oTrSM8[/video]

I dunno about you guys, but the kid doing the pick up lines looks 18 - 20, and every girl he was hitting looked like they were in high school, can we say creeper? :lol:

So, the Basilisk really lived! Amazing. I present Titanoboa. I love the Smithsonian. (really!!!, this creature lived 60 million years ago and was only recently discovered)

smithsonian_titanoboa_284.jpg

http://newsdesk.si.edu/photos/titanoboa-grand-central-3

Last edited:
Some more OUTRAGEOUSLY expensive Potter merch is now available at Islands Trading Company. I mean, they're so expensive I don't think I'd want to wear one as a costume! Though I suppose for the quality, I'm assuming just slightly less of what was used in the films, it may be reasonable to some superfans who wanna drop a few benjamins....

From AmusementPics.

20120418-027.jpg

20120418-030.jpg

20120418-029.jpg

20120418-028.jpg

The only one I could possibly see selling would be Hermione's dress. Girls spend a ton on dresses for dances, but even still, would anyone appreciate it/know that's Hermione's dress that came from a movie released 7 years ago?

The Potter merch juggernaut is rolling ahead full steam :lol:

This is nothing more than them testing the waters for what might be located within Phase 2.

An upscale Bippity Boppity Boutique for the older crowd. Oh my.

I'm very confused on this one. Didn't Rowling say she wanted all the guests to "stay" muggles when they were in WWOHP? Even though this contradicts wands and seeing Hogwarts! lol

Either way, that sounds like an awesome idea and would actually bring in MORE revenue than another Ollivanders. Shuffle 10 people into a room, have stylists learn what they want, and then price it out. If the garments are anything like what I posted earlier, than an experience like this could average $400 depending on what style/character you choose.