The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 798 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Considering it probably was not having many technical issues and how efficient the ride is at eating people, that is an amazing line.

Most humans are cattle. Why else would they go on vacation when everyone else is going on vacation? When I visited it was just the greenhouse queue and I was ready to shoot myself. I hated it.

I have been to A LOT of openings for numerous attractions, lands, and even entire parks. But there has never been anything like WWoHP opening weekend!

Most humans are cattle. Why else would they go on vacation when everyone else is going on vacation? When I visited it was just the greenhouse queue and I was ready to shoot myself. I hated it.

ACTUALLY, most people (especially the people that don't live in Florida) can't afford to take off work just anytime and drive/fly to a theme park. Like a lot of Americans, Spring Break is one of the few weeks of the year that kids are off school(besides summer), and since parents would rather spend time with their families instead of sending their kids to daycare (which is also expensive), they don't really have a choice.

THAT is why its crowded. Do you think they purposely want to go at the busiet time of the year?

Now personally, you couldn't pay me to wait in that line, but I live only a few hours from Orlando, and can go anytime I really want. Not everyone has the same advantage. Some of these people will never come back to Universal in their lifetime. This is it. So why not wait?

Now personally, you couldn't pay me to wait in that line, but I live only a few hours from Orlando, and can go anytime I really want. Not everyone has the same advantage. Some of these people will never come back to Universal in their lifetime. This is it. So why not wait?

Good points. I will add to them by saying most people from away have no idea how busy it will be, even if warned by friends. I didn't know until I moved here.

Good points. I will add to them by saying most people from away have no idea how busy it will be, even if warned by friends. I didn't know until I moved here.

If I flew half way across the world to sit for 2+ hours to ride a 2 min ride, I would have a pretty awful taste in my mouth...

I've only waited that long for a ride once. Millenium Force at Cedar Point, and it was totally worth it by the way.

I went to Magic Kingdom on Valentines Day once. Will never do that again. Nothing more romantic then waiting 90 minutes to ride Pirates of the Carribean. FAIL

If I flew half way across the world to sit for 2+ hours to ride a 2 min ride, I would have a pretty awful taste in my mouth...

I've only waited that long for a ride once. Millenium Force at Cedar Point, and it was totally worth it by the way.

I went to Magic Kingdom on Valentines Day once. Will never do that again. Nothing more romantic then waiting 90 minutes to ride Pirates of the Carribean. FAIL

I think FJ is worth any wait the FIRST time you ride. The queue is fresh and new with details to see while you wait and interacting elements. The ride isn't suuuper short and flaunts the main cast of the film franchise. After the first ride though it was single-rider of bust for me...

does the line still speed up considerably once you are inside the castle? I remember waiting forever in the greehouse and then being rushed through the actual queue. I expected to at least see one of the pre-shows, but I would have had to sit and wait to watch it.

does the line still speed up considerably once you are inside the castle? I remember waiting forever in the greehouse and then being rushed through the actual queue. I expected to at least see one of the pre-shows, but I would have had to sit and wait to watch it.

You'll get stuck in Dumble's office for sure. And probably again Defense Against the Dark Arts room.

That video is insane to me. :lol: But what do you expect? You and the rest of the world want to visit the same place to see the same thing at the same time..