The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't want to ruin the feeling of hope in here... Buuuuutttt I really doubt STRONGLY that SAS was wrong on this April 9th date. I see the earliest possiblity would be like april 28 or later. I just don't see it happening.

Uni is loosing a lot of money as it is and they want it open asap so just be patient and know it's for the best.

Any moment now... local news had to cover a trooper being shot at today, plus news about the release of the seaworld attack video. But they promise HP news.

Local NBC: http://www.wesh.com/index.html

Yes, and if you noticed from the video, he is directing the visitor to one side or the other. This is where non-riders will get out of the queue. (but I would recommend that you keep going right up to the end as they will have an escape there too) You wanna see Harry, Hermione and Ron don't you?

Actually, I believe dumbledore's office to be the point at which the express riders will join the normal queue...but it could also be a fork in the road where the non-riders get out of the normal queue...
Not sure how much has been elaborated on about the single rider queue, but I think the single rider will go straight to the common room to be briefed on the ride and skip all the preshow scenes.

Actually, I believe dumbledore's office to be the point at which the express riders will join the normal queue...but it could also be a fork in the road where the non-riders get out of the normal queue...
Not sure how much has been elaborated on about the single rider queue, but I think the single rider will go straight to the common room to be briefed on the ride and skip all the preshow scenes.

correct express comes into dumbledore's office non riders exit in the room of requirement

not sure about single riders, i hope they follow the regular queue and are then just picked out in the room of requirement

I simply MUST see each and every one of these queues! I LOVE that they are not all side by side so the main queue has a great 360* view. Maybe express and single are really simple but I still want to and will go through them!

PS: Spoil me rotten with details, pictures and videos of EVERYTHING, exept the actual FJ ride.

I don't want to ruin the feeling of hope in here... Buuuuutttt I really doubt STRONGLY that SAS was wrong on this April 9th date. I see the earliest possiblity would be like april 28 or later. I just don't see it happening.

Uni is loosing a lot of money as it is and they want it open asap so just be patient and know it's for the best.

Don't you mean to say that you doubt he was right?

What you said is like a double negative, thus leaving me with the impression that you do think he's right. But that can't be right due to the whole "ruining the feeling of hope" shenanigans.

Sorry to get all ape sh** with English lessons but that bothered me. Any ways, I'd still suggest someone with a good camera to visit that day. I think the time for speculation is over. There really isn't much left to talk about. It's time to just sit and wait for this fantastic world to open its gates.

--edit--

Of course, I'm going to contradict myself in about 5 minutes when I say "I think that..." :lol:

Last edited:
I simply MUST see each and every one of these queues! I LOVE that they are not all side by side so the main queue has a great 360* view. Maybe express and single are really simple but I still want to and will go through them!

PS: Spoil me rotten with details, pictures and videos of EVERYTHING, exept the actual FJ ride.

I must see all of the queues too! I cannot wait. I hope I get a chance to see the Express queue. We are suppose to be buying Express passes buy I'm not sure if we will end up getting them. *crosses fingers*

Ya know all this time I imagined the que brightly lit and lively. But the pictures show it too be very dark and gloomy and I must say that it looks so much more amazing.

When I heard floo powder, i nearly did a backflip and then splashed into a pool of my own tears. For some reason i wanted that so bad. This ride sounds like what i imagined when people described Disney before i went...except it will truly BE ,if you catch my drift. (not dogging Disney I admire both companies for their different takes on immersive theming)

What dreamcat meant is it WON'T be April 9th & considering you are working there you saying that means something. So just keep us updated on what you can but hearing it come from you that's enough for me to believe it's pushed back. Will I still go April 9th just in case? of coarse just for the heck of it though & to get a normal update on anything going on.

i thought this quote was funny for those wanting the building covered up more. the creative president is either delusional or in denial lol

So as construction is in full speed for those guests, we wanted to know how they're going to cover up the warehouse-like structure that houses the "Forbidden Journey" ride.

"I have no idea what you're talking about,” Woodbury said. “All I see out there is a big castle and this incredible environment," Woodbury said.

Last edited:
About the queue... Are we going to be able to walk around freely in each room? I think one of the fan site reports said so, but it sounds like it'll make keeping everyone in order of arrival super confusing. I guess they'll let in small groups of people at a time, who will then all start the ride at the same time so it won't matter if people get out of order? idk

One of the videos also said that you'd be able to stay behind if you weren't ready to move on to the next room, but won't that mean the people in the room before you will have to wait as well, to avoid them getting too full? I'm really confused on how exactly the queue will work. But at least we know it won't be boring having to wait :D

i thought this quote was funny for those waning the building covered up more. the creative president is either delusional or in denial lol

Yes hes a bit of both like I said in the other topic throw some fake vines down the side to reach the "brick" part I mean anything to just cover it a bit more. Also goodnight I'll catch up with all of you when I wake up

About the queue... Are we going to be able to walk around freely in each room? I think one of the fan site reports said so, but it sounds like it'll make keeping everyone in order of arrival super confusing. I guess they'll let in small groups of people at a time, who will then all start the ride at the same time so it won't matter if people get out of order? idk

One of the videos also said that you'd be able to stay behind if you weren't ready to move on to the next room, but won't that mean the people in the room before you will have to wait as well, to avoid them getting too full? I'm really confused on how exactly the queue will work. But at least we know it won't be boring having to wait :D

I Dunno, anyone else? I know that Rock n' Roller Coaster over at Studios was trying the Free Form Queue a couple weeks ago, and I know that's WDW's plan for the New Dumbo Queue... Any chance we'll see it in HP&FJ?

--- Update ---

Yes hes a bit of both like I said in the other topic throw some fake vines down the side to reach the "brick" part I mean anything to just cover it a bit more. Also goodnight I'll catch up with all of you when I wake up

Honestly, It doesn't bother me personally that much... I mean, it'd be nice to have it be one large immersive environment, but it's ok to have the soundstage be sky colored to blend in...

Actually adding vines to it would almost draw more attention to it IMO. You almost want to focus detail on everything else, as they have done, so that it does essentially "go away", even though we all know its there. Try focusing on how great the rest of the area looks rather than on how bad a small portion of the show building is. (And it is a SMALL portion as we all know how large it is)

Just wanted to say I know I know it doesn't matter to me that much I just wish they would have done a better job of having it blend in or hidden a bit more I'm not really complaining about it. c'ya after I wake up

i thought this quote was funny for those wanting the building covered up more. the creative president is either delusional or in denial lol

Wow what a silly man. Lol. Act like a big box is totally not visible!

And yes I meant it won't be... Sorry I was distracted when I wrote that. I can't go into details I think soo yeah