The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 827 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So on my ride tonight I made sure to look closely for the unused dementors, and wow...that's really a lot sitting up there unused! I can imagine that using all of them would cause them to either have to lower the ride speed or use fewer cabins to increase the space between them (or a combination of the two) and allow them enough time to reset since it looks like they would be coming down directly into the ride path.

Unused dementors?! I never knew that there were any. Whats the full story of this, and where can I look to see 'em?

FYI

The Triwizard Spirit Rally is performing shows for the first time since May today.

One of the main reasons for the building of the stage at WWoHP was to provide a safe place for Triwizard to perform. Cobblestone/concrete proved not to be the safest choice for dancers and tumblers. Perhaps it's Frog Choir that you remember seeing perform. As for Triwizard, they have been performing meet & greets since May 2012.:thumbs:

One of the main reasons for the building of the stage at WWoHP was to provide a safe place for Triwizard to perform. Cobblestone/concrete proved not to be the safest choice for dancers and tumblers. Perhaps it's Frog Choir that you remember seeing perform. As for Triwizard, they have been performing meet & greets since May 2012.:thumbs:

That's what I'm thinking of. I guess I just saw them for the meet and greets and never really realized they were never performing. Thanks for the clarification!

No problem and also reached out to some students at Hogwarts who have confirmed this as true as well. :thumbs:

should give a better view too, if you had a lot watching was hard, especially for the young ones, to see.

I posted this pic in another thread, I just love the look of absolute disgust on the frog choir girls face.
DSC_2800.jpg

She so hates me :boxing:

should give a better view too, if you had a lot watching was hard, especially for the young ones, to see.

I posted this pic in another thread, I just love the look of absolute disgust on the frog choir girls face.
DSC_2800.jpg

She so hates me :boxing:
You and your darned camera! How dare you take a picture of her on a bad eyebrow day!

Yea they stopped doing shows because the original stage was too slick and presented a safety hazard when the durmstrangs would attempt to do their stunts. The new stage has the proper grips for them to safely do their stunts now.