The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 953 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Not sure if this was mentioned but the studio tour has now posted this -

Personally, I wouldn't expect the [HASHTAG]#followthespiders[/HASHTAG] announcement to be for Universal, mainly because the Studio Tour are pushing it so heavily and allegedly Aragog has recently went missing from the tour. Not to mention this year marks the 15th anniversary of The Chamber of Secrets movie, so it would make sense they'd want to do something substantial. I'd expect something along the lines of a Forbidden Forest expansion that features Aragog and various smaller spiders for the Tour. (Although I'm happy if I'm proved wrong!)

That being said, is there anything to say that two announcement won't take place? Having the Studio Tour as the major announcement and the rumoured nighttime show as a 'minor' announcement?

Not sure if this was mentioned but the studio tour has now posted this -

Personally, I wouldn't expect the [HASHTAG]#followthespiders[/HASHTAG] announcement to be for Universal, mainly because the Studio Tour are pushing it so heavily and allegedly Aragog has recently went missing from the tour. Not to mention this year marks the 15th anniversary of The Chamber of Secrets movie, so it would make sense they'd want to do something substantial. I'd expect something along the lines of a Forbidden Forest expansion that features Aragog and various smaller spiders for the Tour. (Although I'm happy if I'm proved wrong!)

That being said, is there anything to say that two announcement won't take place? Having the Studio Tour as the major announcement and the rumoured nighttime show as a 'minor' announcement?

Killing me softly with these words.. :cry:

I wonder what this means for the night time show?

@testtrack321 says it's coming for sure right?

It's not like the trees are blocking the rockwork and caste like it used to.

hogwarts-castle-universal-studios-islands-adventure-orlando-usa-august-44735600.jpg

Reactions: Nico
:thumbsup:

Has anyone seen possible projector stations where the snowman is? Anyone at the parks that could check? @AliciaStella ?

Strange. When I walked by the other day, I hadn't recalled if the snowman (and snow) was always 'walled' in. Not that it looked like a projector, just a low wall to keep people away from the snowman and surrounding snow...I just feel like it use to be out in the open, but I really am not sure.

Random side note from today: they now spiel that the emergency door release is under the seat by the window on the right side of the car on the Hogwarts Express.

As in, in case of emergency and you need to open this door that's where it is.

Apparently something happened to cause that change.

Reactions: Joel
Strange. When I walked by the other day, I hadn't recalled if the snowman (and snow) was always 'walled' in. Not that it looked like a projector, just a low wall to keep people away from the snowman and surrounding snow...I just feel like it use to be out in the open, but I really am not sure.

He looked like he always has to me today.

I believe that wall has always been there. Took a picture of my Butterbeer in January 2016 on that wall! :lol:
32622707582_162a848066_k.jpg

Last edited:
Random side note from today: they now spiel that the emergency door release is under the seat by the window on the right side of the car on the Hogwarts Express.

As in, in case of emergency and you need to open this door that's where it is.

Apparently something happened to cause that change.
That was because of the fire they had in the cabin where the E-cigarette ignighted.

I would like there to be a line though a small pine forest like the one in USH. They have a really nice little walk through a pine forest where the ford anglia is placed.

Reactions: Mad Dog
I would like there to be a line though a small pine forest like the one in USH. They have a really nice little walk through a pine forest where the ford anglia is placed.
It would be nice ambiance...... They did a nice forest walkway to the Hogsmeade train station. I enjoy that a lot.

I rode Dragon Challenge this past November, for the first time in about 4 years, and I remembered why. It's terrible. Very rough. Too many g's in my opinion for an enjoyable ride. Someone in my group threw up her frozen butter beer in the bushes just out side the unload station lol. For the footprint this ride takes up it's not worth keeping. The area could be used in future expansions wonderfully.

Reactions: Joel