The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 987 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Send pics you cowards!
Sorry, I like my iPhone too much to take it out while on a Kuka arm ;-)
Ive seen the “hidden” dementors in that scene before, but these looked different than I remembered. I can’t say for sure if it was something old that was being lit in a new way (accidentally or intentional) or if it is something new that was being tested. I just know that it looked a lot like the Dementors with arms that they have in USH.

Reactions: JoeCamel
Ive seen the “hidden” dementors in that scene before, but these looked different than I remembered. I can’t say for sure if it was something old that was being lit in a new way (accidentally or intentional) or if it is something new that was being tested. I just know that it looked a lot like the Dementors with arms that they have in USH.
All of them have arms. The difference is USH has HANDS.

Reactions: Skubersky
In all seriousness, I know they've been adjusting the lighting a ton of FJ...It's much much brighter all around than when it first opened

And since WB or JK has allowed things like Death Eaters in IOA, I wouldn't be surprised if they've become ok with the hands being shown

In all seriousness, I know they've been adjusting the lighting a ton of FJ...It's much much brighter all around than when it first opened

And since WB or JK has allowed things like Death Eaters in IOA, I wouldn't be surprised if they've become ok with the hands being shown

They were always fine with the hands being shown - we got them from Day 1 in Hollywood. The accepted story is some of the hands broke off during testing and were never replaced.

I rode it twice. Looked specifically for it since you previously mentioned it. The hands were lit one time , but not the second ride on a different day.

This kind of thinking has made watching any tv show or movie a bit surreal.
Seeing the old SNL sketches where the family either kisses and almost bites each other constantly has NOT aged well whatsoever.

Anyone asking for that sketch to return if Andy Samberg, Kristin Wiig, or Fred Armisen host are just wishing harm onto those individuals.

So are we basically going to be entering the queue to the left in that photo, rather than going inside at all until after the greenhouse? How/where are they going to merge the new queue into the old one?

Or am I not interpreting that photo correctly?

To hide the lockers from view while in Jurassic, otherwise it'll just be a bland wall behind trees. Eww.

Hopefully the rock work is still the plan, or else they need to plant A LOT of trees. It was already too thin over there even before this project began.

Reactions: tankart150