The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 89 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
ScottinNY, as much fun as a riddle sounds, I suck at riddles... So hmm... I kinda want a riddle but at the same time I just want to know. Okay, okay... even tho I usually suck at riddles, I vote give it in a riddle.

well, riddles generate a ton of comments and conjecture... sometimes leading to new info we never knew before... plus... it is fun. At least for me.

I need some mental stimulation. I was definetley not ready to go back to school today! :bored: I say give us some clues.

Yeah the only way to stop cell phone abuse is to have Dumbledore yell at us. I'll stop talking about that subject now lol.

About the cobra heads, things could always have gotten scrapped. There were so many instances of, do something, don't quite like it, re-do it. Plans change. I also saw nothing specifically related to DC in that room.

Was there a Fanged Frisbee on display? (That green circle with white triangles around the edge)

About Samueles’ updates, didn’t he say that because Universal wasn’t as popular as Disney he would cut back on photo updates there? I have a feeling that in a little while, Universal will catch up or overtake Disney because of the refurbishments and new rides they will put in with the WWoHP money!

And if they scrapped the Cobra heads, Universal made a HUGE mistake. I highly doubt they would have though. Think of how well they are at keeping things secret! We are only finding out things now about the park that we could have never guessed.

The Chamber of Secrets should definitely be in the ride. Scrapping an environment like that would be a BIG mistake in my opinion.

Screen Goo...virtual spit?

Cobra heads

So, a couple of thoughts and questions have been nagging me.

In the photo of the cobra head out back of JP... was there more than one cobra head or or only the one. I never pulled the picture at the time.

Here's the photo I have, don't know if there are any others:

Chamber.jpg

Two cobra heads.

I had voiced my worry days ago that there has been absolutely NOTHING that suggests the Chamber of Secrets' inclusion in the ride except for this photo, I really hope they didn't scrap the idea since the American Scenic blueprints were early concepts that were entirely scrapped or altered.

Umm.. Let's see... Screen goo. Hmm... Everything I think of seems to already have been said. When I see the word goo the only thing I can think of is that Nickelodeon show where people got slimed. "You Can't Do That On Television" So yea.. I hope someone figures this out.

im gonna say the spider on the potter ride hits you with some werid goo. is this a good answer or am i wrong and should try again.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
I just remembered when there was goo in the Films

Fluffy?

Last edited:
Screen to me implies that it will come from a screen and possibly become a real substance of liquid...like saliva. Goo speaks out to me as being animal like and that leads me to think of the Basilisk. I hope to God the Chamber of Secrets is on the ride, Basilisk or not, and hopefully your riddle corresponds to this.

Here's the photo I have, don't know if there are any others:

Chamber.jpg

Two cobra heads.

I had voiced my worry days ago that there has been absolutely NOTHING that suggests the Chamber of Secrets' inclusion in the ride except for this photo, I really hope they didn't scrap the idea since the American Scenic blueprints were early concepts that were entirely scrapped or altered.
I see something else in the picture a grave or tomb stone thats says rita.