The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 403 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I was about to read, but then I didn't. I'm getting really really excited!!!! I want to ride NOW!!!!! I get there on Monday and was planing on going to IOA on Friday due to the longer park hours but if there's any indication that the ride is working I might just screw my plan and go to IOA on Tuesday. By the way guys, do you know at what time the ticket booths open? I want to get there really early, but what's the point if I still have to wait to get my ticket.

I'd buy the ticket online (on Universal's website) where you can get a discount. I don't think they're date specific, but check.

I would disregard the review, felt it was lacking in real feeling, light on the persons experience aspect and more descriptive about the story line than anything else.

If not many people have gone through FJ today before it haltered then I think it was a legit breakdown and we will have a third thread before you know it....this story an't over yet.

Still no real evidence it has cycled today with TM having the ride...hmmmmm

not only no willow... no chess game like seen in the original plans leaked by American Scenic....

what is the link to the spoilers thread btw? dont want to spoil anything for people that don't want to know. thanks

No Basilisk like we've seen pics of a long time ago.

the willow was the only one confirmed by universal... but since there was no basilisk or chess game like in the leaked plans im almost sure its fake... plus there's just something about the account of the ride that just does not seem right, the way they speak about it, especially at the end where they get vary vague like they had run out of imagination for the fake story!

Thanks!

Last edited:
I would disregard the review, felt it was lacking in real feeling, light on the persons experience aspect and more descriptive about the story line than anything else.

If not many people have gone through FJ today before it haltered then I think it was a legit breakdown and we will have a third thread before you know it....this story an't over yet.

Still no real evidence it has cycled today with TM having the ride...hmmmmm

Agreed on the details. Someone riding this for the first time would be too jacked up to remember so much. And from what we've heard, it's unlikely anyone made it all the way through.

How far we have come...wow.

Keep the spoiler discussion to yourselves please. I avoided the link but am catching a couple things as I skim through the pages. Keep it spoiler free in here please, thank you.

All this talk of soft openings is making me smile. Only a few weeks left!

Keep the spoiler discussion to yourselves please. I avoided the link but am catching a couple things as I skim through the pages. Keep it spoiler free in here please, thank you.

Don't worry about anything you may have caught skimming through. The "ride description" ended up being made up.

I just want to note that I read the entire 'spoiler', and I have to agree with many that it gets way too vague at the end. Not to mention, it just sounds like it's full of crap. I find it awful strange that it glances over the basilisk and.. well, as far as I can tell in the past two pages or so, the details of how full of crap the individual spoiling the ride is have already been over.

Also, I'm not too worried about spoilers myself, but I do agree that they need to go in the spoiler thread.

There are no spoilers, yet.

Really?! LOL That was scary for a moment. I don't understand how an article from a professional magazine could write such a detailed description of the ride and have it turn out fake. Whatever :happy:!

SO I avoided the spoilers, then gave in and looked for a few seconds...

then decided NO WAY do I want to see any of that. Whether it's real or not.

I don't think I'm going to have much more reason to continue reading this thread very soon. However, that means I will have much more free time on my hands, and I will be able to post regularly in other topics!

Ok I also got the requested info on the Butterbeer and Pumpkin Juice. Both formulas were made by UO chefs (with direction from JKR (along with many tatse tests)) and the contract to produce the butterbeer and pumpkin juice for Taps and fountains (I.E. the syrup) comes from Bar Control of florida located in Orlando. The bottled pumpkin juice is made somewhere up north and my source could not get the name of the bottler but niether Butterbber or Pumpkin juice are affiliated with CocaCola,. Also I should point out that both reciped are propriotary to Universal Orlando AND J.K. Rowling and will probably never be on sale anywhere outside of the theme parks (or maybe one of the discount stores).

Very interesting. Doing stuff like this, basically going all out and not just making it look different on the surface, is pretty damned impressive. You know the local big named bottlers wanted that contract and would make creme de crap in a bottle is someone wanted it. This gives me even more reason to think this whole place is going to be something special.

Thanks for the details Kickman.

I think a shirt would better suit it! Haha. :D
T-shirts are great but they always make me look like something is trying to swallow me ha! I buy T-shirts from concerts and places we visit as souviners but I never actually wear them. My children now wear the t-shirts I bought ages ago at concerts. ha ha! My children will be wearing their Birthday Pins at the Grand Opening and I thought it would be a Great pin for Mom to wear :)

Until you say something that totally tops this...I will be wearing a pin with this saying. Love it!