The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 506 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Great pictures Mookie. I really miss the Picture of the Day @ Park Sleuth, it used to be a part of my daily routine.
Does anyone have a picture of the souvenir mug that the Hog's Head Ale comes in? I'm not a beer drinker but if the mug looks cool I might buy one.

So, where is DisneyHead with his review of the ride today? Did he ride? Did he die? I have been waiting to hear what he had to say. Did I miss it?

Nope, I'm waiting too.

that's only the main courses

they have a soup and salad combo and several side items too

http://i48.tinypic.com/lhcua.jpg

i found that other pic because the main courses prices aren't seen in this pic above

I'm surprized that they are selling Butterbeer that low, I was thinking it was going to be a ten doller drink!

Also, great shot mookie on Hogwarts. It's deffently the new casle on the theme park block.

Last edited:
Can someone clarify if the GP was allowed in at will or were they rushed in during a 4 minute window again?

I'm surprized that they are selling Butterbeer that low, I was thinking it was going to be a ten doller drink!

I'm not. Frankly, I think Universal knew they weren't going to sell it any higher than typical theme park drinks, and they were right on the money. They probably found a sweet spot as far as pricing went and aimed for that. $2.99 isn't bad at all, if you ask me, considering it's a theme park and a unique beverage. It'll certainly prompt me to buy more.

Which one is better? Butterbeer or Frozen Butterbeer?

I've heard a handful of people swear by the frozen Butterbeer. I intend to try both.

from what I read they were letting anyone in from opening til 10

Ok thanks, I hope they will be doing that this Sunday. I am bringing a lawn chair and waiting 3 feet away from the yellow polos so if that 4 minute window opens again I get in LOL. Oh I am still kicking myself!

Hope they soft open on saturday I went on wensday and it was great. anyone going on saturday im goinig to be there early in the moring and will be wearing a iron maden shirt and I have dirty blonde hair.

Hope they soft open on saturday I went on wensday and it was great. anyone going on saturday im goinig to be there early in the moring and will be wearing a iron maden shirt and I have dirty blonde hair.

I'm going to try and drag my grandparents out on Saturday morning. Don't know if there will be a soft, but if there isn't we can always enjoy the rest of the park.

hatetofly I wouldn't bring a lawn chair it won't fit in the FJ lockers lol but don't worry as long as your near by you'll know when something is happening

The ice mice look like this:

hpcandy04.jpg

I bought some about 6 or 7 years ago at Target but to be honest they weren't that great. Most of the Harry Potter candy was kind of gross, but maybe they changed who manufactures it for WWOHP?

They probably did, i.e. Choco Frogs, Bertie Botts.

OK, I am back. So they were letting everyone in at 9:00am. And I got in and rode FJ twice first thing. The ride is awesome. It is truely a technological wonder.More in the spoilers thread.

Anyway, Here are a couple of pics:

hp01.jpg

So People were wondering about the gap in the rocks at the base of Hogwarts:

hp03s.jpg

hp02.jpg

And it leads back under the courtyard:

hp04g.jpg

hp05.jpg

hp06z.jpg

hp07.jpg

hp08.jpg

From the Hog's Head:

hp09.jpg

hp10.jpg

hp11.jpg

hp12b.jpg

hp13.jpg

hp14.jpg

There was a crew from NBC there today:

hp15.jpg

From Honeyduke's

hp16.jpg

hp17.jpg

hp18m.jpg

hp19i.jpg

Ummm...What!?!

hp20.jpg

Pram Parking near DC:

hp21.jpg

For those wondering how crowded the shops can get:

hp23.jpg

While the frozen trough isn't cold, the basin works:

hp24.jpg

Great pictures thank you for sharing, did you enjoy the hogs head brew? Any beer that it reminds you of?

umm how did u get the basin to work?

and i want to wonder back near that crevice but i never did wow it really is accessible like that?

Lurker here posting from my phone. My boyfriend and I got there 15 to nine this am and it was wide open to all. We rode FJ twice but got stuck the second time while we were turned on our backs. Right when we got out we noticed they stopped people from entering the queue but it was probably close to 11:30 too. It was amusing at least.

The gift shops were unbearably crowded and id say frozen butterbeer over regular. It was a bit too sweet for me.

All in all, fun times!