The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 532 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I didn't know it was ever edited, my mistake.

I was always under impression it was a 2010 target.

Hogwarts stereoscopic image...
To see this in 3D, cross your eyes so that the pictures overlap. If you have trouble crossing your eyes, you can hold your finger up between your eyes and the screen... focus on the tip of your finger but also notice the pictures on the screen. Move your finger forward and back until you notice the pictures actually appear to be three. Remove your finger and focus on the middle picture and it will appear in 3D. Good luck!

Hogwarts3D2.jpg

Reactions: universal chris
The Universal Ellen episode is on again. I'm not sure if it is the Harry Potter one. Did anyone else watch it the first time? What a disappointment. I'm not going to rant too much...but those kids didn't look excited to be there. I'll admit it--I applied for the contest. But honestly, I would've liked to see some enthusiasm :) Who knows if they were scripted or whatever...but really? You were one of the first people EVER inside WWoHP.
So yeah :) That's it. It's on if anyone is interested.

Mookie in this case I don't mind "cheap 3D tricks" very cool thanks

update on the 18th the area will be open to the public just slightly later than the 9am opening but no more than 1 hr. past that. (so before 10am pending any changes) But from than forward open all day to the public so still get there early & just wait around. It will be a crazy day to say the least but the crazy part is mostly to do with FJ as we all figure.

Hey guys just got to MCO. I had the chance to visit potter land once more before I came to the airport. I arrived there at 8:56 and they were letting everyone into the WWOHP. It was incrediibly crowded today compared to yesterday. The que for FJ said 45 min wait but the line started outside the castle. We rode single riders twice and we had to wait for about 6 to 10 minutes. It was a big mess right before the station, people were cutting lines through single riders and hotel guests wanted to use express, which was not working. the line for ollivander's was really big. I had breakfast at the three broomsticks and it was really good. They wouldn't sell me a Hogs head brew because they couldn't read my any of my 3 IDs which made me really mad. (I'm 23 but look 12)? We sepent all day at WWOHP and had a blast, even with yesterday's visits I still feel like I need more time. I also got to answer the survey before I left. My friend which are not potter fans and had never been to IOA said the show building was not noticeable and Dragons Challenge was great, despite colors and boring queue. I had a blast. bye bye Orlando!!!

Thank you, DFB!

No problem as much as I would like to say it will open right at 9 plans pushed that back to before 10. The real question still lies in how/if hotel guest will be let in before that because there are currently breakfast package people still entitled but with the filming & what not it may be very restricted to say only package holders (no other on site guests) & they may be limited to where they can be during that time. A lot of that is still up in the air but as far as us normal folk go we will still have a nice full day of FJ breaking down....umm I mean a magical time in the area lol

No problem as much as I would like to say it will open right at 9 plans pushed that back to before 10. The real question still lies in how/if hotel guest will be let in before that because there are currently breakfast package people still entitled but with the filming & what not it may be very restricted to say only package holders (no other on site guests) & they may be limited to where they can be during that time. A lot of that is still up in the air but as far as us normal folk go we will still have a nice full day of FJ breaking down....umm I mean a magical time in the area lol
Honestly (I'm probably the minority), I'd be very content on opening day if I just got in, explored the village, shopped, rode DC and FOTH and walked the queue. I can wait for FJ since I live in-state and have a pass...even though I'm dying to go on! I'm prepared for breakdowns, so I'm ready for disappointment, haha! All I want is to get in and see it for the first time.

It's a mistake on there part.

Its only a mistake if you have high expectations like you will be able to move around the shops freely or FJ will be working perfectly all day. Something silly like this but to be there on opening day is something special in itself. Those going just have to understand what they are in for which is crowds they have never imagined, long breakdowns & even longer lines, & cranky tourists. If people can just take things in stride & enjoy their day it will be fun but for those who will let things get to them I agree to stay clear away from the place & just go to Disney.

I'm here with my eyes shut, guys.
I just need to say three things:

1. Are soft openings still running smoothly?

2. I saw the special on NBC and I LOVED it. I'm sure you guys didn't like it because it didn't have the ride mechanics, but that comes afterwards.

3. I will be going no earlier than next Monday the 14th. Are softs likely?