The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 622 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Are you positive about the 2 clicks or is that what you thought you heard? Anyone else go in the last couple days that knows if UNI has perhaps changed from 3 to 2 clicks on FJ? Thank for any info.

Are you positive about the 2 clicks or is that what you thought you heard? Anyone else go in the last couple days that knows if UNI has perhaps cheanged from 3 to 2 clicks on FJ? Thank for any info.

Was there two nights ago and I required three clicks.

When my Mom did the test seat I heard 2 clicks. I got a little worried thinking they wouldn't let her on because I only heard 2 clicks. But they let her on.

I should clarify, this was just in the test seat before the ride. I do not know how many clicks they used to secure her in the ride. But the test seat definitely heard 2 clicks and they let her proceed to get on the ride.

Last edited:
When my Mom did the test seat I heard 2 clicks. I got a little worried thinking they wouldn't let her on because I only heard 2 clicks. But they let her on.

I should clarify, this was just in the test seat before the ride. I do not know how many clicks they used to secure her in the ride. But the test seat definitely heard 2 clicks and they let her proceed to get on the ride.

Thank you to both that replied. I'm hoping they may have changed it to 2 so more people can ride. I'm border line right now depending on if they are allowed to push on the harness or not. Either way I'm still going to lose more weight. I just don't plan on trying again till I know I cam absolutely fit. My last experience wasn't the best and I'll just leave it at that.

Are the refills cheaper than a regular cup?

depends. you can put any liquid except alcohol into the butterbeer steins. If you refill on any of those liquids EXCEPT butterbeer it is the usual refill price of 0.85 while butterebeer is normal price as if you were just buying a cup of it.

hey dreamcat I read there is a refill price for the "fountain" juices at 3 broomsticks

is that only in a butterbeer mug or can i get that in the universal bottles too?

bryan, the three broomsticks fills up any of the bottles from universal for the refill price with any liquid except butterbeer. you cant put butterbeer in those red or blue cups but can have any of the other wwohp drinks.

Quick question someone maybe can help me with. Can you buy frozen butterbeer at the Hogs Head? I have had it at the cart and in the Three BroomSticks but not there and I don't want to wait in line only to find out no frozen. Thanks

Quick question someone maybe can help me with. Can you buy frozen butterbeer at the Hogs Head? I have had it at the cart and in the Three BroomSticks but not there and I don't want to wait in line only to find out no frozen. Thanks

Yeah. I've purchased both of my frozen butterbeers in Hog's Head. They also serve non-frozen Butterbeer.

Reactions: Andy
Yeah. I've purchased both of my frozen butterbeers in Hog's Head. They also serve non-frozen Butterbeer.

Thank You kind sir, I would rather wait in there than outside. Good to know!:rep:

I might be stopping by at around 5 on Saturday. I can't wait to do this all over again. I lost my voice today.

I can tell that this place will NEVER grow old on me. Like E.T. Finally rode it after many years! THAT SMELL.

AND HOGWARTS' SMELL, TOO. IT'S LIKE EACH ROOM HAS ITS OWN SCENT. >w<

Well, I guess a lot of people thought Monday would not be busy. The whole day was packed all the way until closing time. FJ was a 60 minute wait at 10 P.M. Geez.

I don't think FJ is worth a wait over an hour if you've done it before. It was great the first and second time before, but today it was meh. Probably because I had to wait for 75 minutes. I can't wait to go in the fall.

Hippogriff however just keeps growing on me. I love this little coaster. DC is very dull with the stupid new queue and the bored-ness of the TMs in the ride. Ugh.

Bottomline, crowd there are unbearable. I'll stick to USF and SeaWorld until September.