The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 718 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Better late than never. Here are some pictures from last Saturday's AP Event.

IMG_3954.jpg

IMG_3946.jpg

IMG_4258.jpg

IMG_4256.jpg

IMG_4255.jpg

IMG_4252.jpg

IMG_4211.jpg

IMG_4203.jpg

IMG_4174.jpg

IMG_4173.jpg

IMG_4159.jpg

IMG_4156.jpg

IMG_4151.jpg

IMG_4127-1.jpg

IMG_4115.jpg

IMG_4114.jpg

IMG_4081.jpg

IMG_4040.jpg

Lovely photos BriMan! What kinda settings do you have your camera on for all these night shots, if you wouldn't mind?

Glad you guys enjoy the photos.

Lovely photos BriMan! What kinda settings do you have your camera on for all these night shots, if you wouldn't mind?

I use a f/1.8 50mm lens which helps in low light settings. I usually have the exposure set between -2 to 0, depending on how low the lights are.

Which camera are you using dude? I have a Nikon D80, with a Nikkor lens, but the fstop is only a 3.8, so I definitely can't get those same pictures....I really need a new lens.

From Universal:
150549_464070517851_90867402851_5751886_346409_n.jpg

Academy award-winning actors Michael Douglas and wife Catherine Zeta-Jones along with their children Dylan, 10, and Carys, 7, flew over The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and past Hogwarts Castle while riding Flight of the Hippogriff at Universal Orlando Resort on November 27, 2010. Fans of the Harry Potter books and films, the family also sampled Butterbeer, got fitted for wands at Ollivanders and toured Hogwarts Castle while on vacation at Universal Orlando over the Thanksgiving holiday.

Which camera are you using dude? I have a Nikon D80, with a Nikkor lens, but the fstop is only a 3.8, so I definitely can't get those same pictures....I really need a new lens.

The best you can do is an f/1.8 50mm. But even with this, you'll need a tripod -- or a solid surface at the very least. But once again -- what you're seeing there is the difference in Canon's and Nikon's low-light performance. I'm with you man, it's frustrating as hell :lol:

I am very happy to say FJ was a complete walk on tonight right before closing. :) It felt great to fly by all that queue and watch the preshows at liesure. And I was the only one on the train on Hippogriff wich was awesome!

I found some pictures from my first trip. These make me laugh!!

25hczg1.jpg

xdtstc.jpg

123l1q9.jpg

Also, I was listening to a couple talking to another couple while at dinner tonight and they said that inside of the Three Broomsticks, you can see shadows of house elves walking about in the top area of the restaurant like dropping pots, and cleaning. Has anyone seen this?

I found some pictures from my first trip. These make me laugh!!

Also, I was listening to a couple talking to another couple while at dinner tonight and they said that inside of the Three Broomsticks, you can see shadows of house elves walking about in the top area of the restaurant like dropping pots, and cleaning. Has anyone seen this?

Oh yeah its a very cool effect, have you seen the dishes off to the side that wash and clean themselves too?