The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood | Page 53 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Thanks for the photo update, Jon. I didn't renew my ap so it's nice l knowing where the progress is at. :)

Reactions: Jon Fu
ParkJourney has a photo up on their Twitter of the Staging Area behind Curious George Parking. They have some demo pieces for the Great Hall and the Grand Staircase Tower exteriors. And a frame for another. We're getting closer!  

tumblr_lboxp0rG461qb0zfoo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
ParkJourney has a photo up on their Twitter of the Staging Area behind Curious George Parking. They have some demo pieces for the Great Hall and the Grand Staircase Tower exteriors. And a frame for another. We're getting closer!

tumblr_lboxp0rG461qb0zfoo1_500.gif
Is it possible that you can show us

I can't wait tk see the finished product in Hollywood. If you haven't already seen the facade in Orlando your in for a great suprise! Also I'm hoping that with the slightly different layout they are able to tuck the castle behind the hogsmeade buildings. It provides for a great visual effect as you reach the end of hogsmeade leading to FJ

Reactions: William
Projection carousels are already loaded in. Carousel 3 is complete and the dome from the other day was probably going into Carousel 1.

Reactions: William
The hole in the side of the building on Friday (still visible assuming it hasn't been closed up) shows projection domes in the arranged carousel format. Just have to know what to look for.