The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood | Page 55 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It surrounds Kwik-E-Mart on the right side of the facade and leaves a little opening for the restrooms, then continues around the old path and ends where the Studio Tour arch is.

Reactions: William and Aaron
The path is actually a little wider and more organized with the barricades than it was before.

Reactions: Aaron
x0o4ls.jpg

I photoshopped a prediction to what the Potter area could look like once it opens in 2016 with an attempt to "create" Springfield in the background.

I wonder if we'll get any trees by the entrance at all. Trees take up a lot of space, and heaven knows that corridor will need all the space possible!

Greenery and plants are one of the biggest things I'm excited for as a part of WWoHP. The Upper Lot is really void of any nice plant life besides a few palm trees around the Plaza.

Reactions: JaySalahi and Aaron
as it seems from construction; the Hogsmeade train photo op will be on the right side of the entrance just like Orlando and Japans. I do think we might see some Spruce trees to sepreate Springfield and Hogsmeade but only a small amount. and then on the shrek side we will see a lot of Palms and Spruces to try to sepreate the land from UniversalPlaza and Hogsmeade and by 2015 I think we will see a new entrance façade for Shrek and a new entrance area next to Cartooniversal/NYstreet with a new staff entrance possibly at WaterWorld or the Globe theatre fence next to DMMM.

as it seems from construction; the Hogsmeade train photo op will be on the right side of the entrance just like Orlando and Japans. I do think we might see some Spruce trees to sepreate Springfield and Hogsmeade but only a small amount. and then on the shrek side we will see a lot of Palms and Spruces to try to sepreate the land from UniversalPlaza and Hogsmeade and by 2015 I think we will see a new entrance façade for Shrek and a new entrance area next to Cartooniversal/NYstreet with a new staff entrance possibly at WaterWorld or the Globe theatre fence next to DMMM.
I Thought Shrek Was Gonna Be Remove To Make More Space For WWOHP ?

as it seems from construction; the Hogsmeade train photo op will be on the right side of the entrance just like Orlando and Japans. I do think we might see some Spruce trees to sepreate Springfield and Hogsmeade but only a small amount. and then on the shrek side we will see a lot of Palms and Spruces to try to sepreate the land from UniversalPlaza and Hogsmeade and by 2015 I think we will see a new entrance façade for Shrek and a new entrance area next to Cartooniversal/NYstreet with a new staff entrance possibly at WaterWorld or the Globe theatre fence next to DMMM.
The Hogwarts Express in that photo is only on the left because the photo was flipped in order to leave room for the predicted Springfield view.

I'm expecting (and hoping) that they place a plethora of foliage all along the border of Hogsmeade, including next to the Studio Tour arch. It just doesn't make sense to be walking into Hogsmeade while seeing Springfield Elementary, or walking to the Studio Tour while seeing guests eat at The Three Broomsticks.

Reactions: Aaron
It's going to be intesting how they cover Springfield with the Lard Lad Statue and Krustylu Studios facade being so close to the Wizarding World entrance.

Last edited by a moderator: