The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood | Page 57 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Though a representation of the Shrieking Shack would be pretty incredible, it wouldn't make any sense for it to be sitting right next to Hogwarts.

The Whomping Willow, on the other hand, may just work. In fact, I'd never even thought about that. Recreating something like that would be pretty ambitious, however, and would have to be done correctly in order to achieve the right effect.

Reactions: Allen The Actor
.....oh...my god.

I feel like I remember when they were still in the early stages of building the original Wizarding World that I read from insiders that they were considering making a new family spinner themed to the Whomping Willow, and have guests ride on its crazy branches like we do on Dumbo/silly swirly.

That'd be so awesome!!!!!

The only thing I can think of is a tight pathway like IOA or just trees on either side of the walkway with ultra extended queue for FJ within the aforementioned purple zone.

Reactions: William
You know what would be super smart (and cheap) to put in that extra space?

A whole new area that is just lockers. Orlando has a HUGE problem with its locker system, which they agreed they didn't think through. I hope we have an improved system.

Or trees. More trees are nice. Haha

...based on the show building, Great Hall is not coming. Our only changes will most likely be in the purple area mentioned before.

Ah, you might be right.  Maybe a new Whomping Willow attraction or a Centaur Forrest?  As long as Hollywood lives up to Universal's idea of "each Wizarding World having their own uniqueness."

This is just a wild idea. Do you guys think it is possible that the Great Hall could be what is going in the House of Horrors building?

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly doubt it.  Guests would probably be confused why the Great Hall isn't actually inside of Hogwarts haha!  I bet maybe the House of Horrors building will become some sort of New York themed shopping area since the Blues Brothers is right next door and there's New York theming across the path.