The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood | Page 181 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I just had lunch with my friends at Krusty Burger and the guy at the counter said thy were soft opening at 3 today- also heard music and saw the Hippogriff being tested. The Hippogriff looked fine to me

Back in my day... we didn't have a designated queue waiting area, benches, or jellybeans.... spoiled Hollywood is spoiled...

And guys... I told you before, they're NOT going to be sure when/if soft opening happens until they get the call on their radio to drop the chain & let people in. Just wait patiently..... in the heat....

Reactions: LADougQ8
Um... Alex... FJ in Orlando also has single rider since day one.. that is nothing "new" or "game changing".

Of course it has FOTL... every ride/attraction has to have it here. Its not something that will change anytime soon.

Um... Alex... FJ in Orlando also has single rider since day one.. that is nothing "new" or "game changing".

Of course it has FOTL... every ride/attraction has to have it here. Its not something that will change anytime soon.
First, yea..i made a edit, as I was typing albeit; a bit too fast. And then the FOTL thing; It was more a question, but I expected it.

Will they do child swap? Only asking in case we cant get a sitter for our 6 month old!! 

Of course. Right after the sorting hat tell the TM you're doing child swap. Right before you board there's a small room with Potter films playing you chill in waiting for the benches to arrive.

Hope all of you are enjoying your time in the Wizardig World today as much as I am! And if you couldn't make it today, no worries because there will be plenty more opportunities. Can't wait to hear how all of your experiences go!

Reactions: Imdbman and William
Yep. ParkscopeJoe is correct... Orlando does have the express queue too.

As I've said many times already, I've only seen the actual queue for FJ ONCE.... and that was because my friends made me wait in the damn line for my first ride. All other times was via single riders.

In regards to child swap... If I remember correctly, you actually told the TM BEFORE the sorting hat not the one grouping. Never paid too much attention though, I just remember there being a door for childswap before the sorting hat. -shrugs-