The WWE Thread | Page 47 | Inside Universal Forums

The WWE Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I might wanna get that new Rollins shirt, but I hate the material of WWE shirts. Last one I got was the Daniel Bryan Yes shirt from right before WrestleMania 30. Anyone buy a shirt from them recently? Have they finally gone away from the super heavy and uncomfortable shirts?

Haven't bought any recently, but I agree, the cotton they use is very thick; only exception I have is the Suplex City tanktop.

I might wanna get that new Rollins shirt, but I hate the material of WWE shirts. Last one I got was the Daniel Bryan Yes shirt from right before WrestleMania 30. Anyone buy a shirt from them recently? Have they finally gone away from the super heavy and uncomfortable shirts?

Same material, and if you throw them in the dryer they shrink like crazy.

Same material, and if you throw them in the dryer they shrink like crazy.

Need a shirt for Summerslam. These WWE shirts aren't the type I want to be wearing in August in NY though. Oh well, by then Rollins will be coming off 2 PPV losses to Reigns and I'll have to sit through a Reigns/Cena main event :shrug:

I'm always amazed that the WWE is as popular as it is. The whole idea is so ridiculous but you gotta respect to the people who make it. They know something about the market I don't.

WWE announced Smackdown will go live Tuesday nights in July, but announced a brand split as part of it. I really didn't want to see a brand split again, but right now the roster is so large, it's almost neccesary.With Rollins back, Cena back next week, and Orton and the Wyatt's also returning soon, roster becoming more bloated.

I think in order for this to work, one thing that has to happen is Raw going back to 2 hours. They can't do a 3 hour show with half the roster. It's barely tolerable with a full roster. I'm sure I'm not alone on this either

Reactions: USO92
WWE announced Smackdown will go live Tuesday nights in July, but announced a brand split as part of it. I really didn't want to see a brand split again, but right now the roster is so large, it's almost neccesary.With Rollins back, Cena back next week, and Orton and the Wyatt's also returning soon, roster becoming more bloated.

I think in order for this to work, one thing that has to happen is Raw going back to 2 hours. They can't do a 3 hour show with half the roster. It's barely tolerable with a full roster. I'm sure I'm not alone on this either

Sounds like it's still gonna be 3 hours, and yeah - I had the same thought process.

I'm hesitant on the split. I'm already losing focus because they keep trying to make Roman happen, but now they may have 2 World Champs (after going thru the unification over a year ago) which is stupid.

Personally, I think US and IC Belts should be main belt for each show with Woman's, World, and Woman's stretched between both. You're the World Champion, so you "have to" carry the weight of defending across both brands. Have #1 contenders every PPV between Raw and Smackdown person to face-off for the belt for the next PPV.

The thing about having 2 titles again is whatever one isn't main eventing a PPV, the other one will feel devalued, just as it did last time.

And the problem with having one title, say Roman is champ, and is feuding with Rollins for the title still after this draft. Both Raw superstars. What would be the point of Reigns appearing on Smackdown too if his opponent is exclusive to Raw?

So I'm just not totally on board with this brand split. But it's almost necessary to do it with all this talent. Rumors say that they are gonna hotshot Balor, Joe and Nakamura to the main roster to help with star power on each brand. Don't know what that means for NXT because after that they have no one to carry the brand

Brock going back to UFC. If he loses, how can WWE still push him as this unstoppable force. But if he wins, then his Summerslam match could and should be huge. He just needs a formidable opponent. I could see WWE going with Reigns/Brock II for the title if he wins the UFC fight

It's a 1 fight deal, if he loses in UFC it wont matter as WWE very rarely recognises other promotions. I have a feeling it is more a deal so they can get Rousey to appear at WM.

It's a 1 fight deal, if he loses in UFC it wont matter as WWE very rarely recognises other promotions. I have a feeling it is more a deal so they can get Rousey to appear at WM.

From what I read, WWE is going to promote the fight. They already posted something on the website. I don't think they're happy about it either. Apparently Brock held out for this to be in his contract before Mania and Vince had no choice but to give in. That's also why the match with Ambrose was a dud, because Lesnar didn't want to risk injury. Which is a shame

Reactions: anihilnation
Honest to goodness thought that RAW sucked last night. The only thing I enjoyed was Cena/Styles segment and the main event. Where are the Wyatts? Orton? What's WWE waiting on?

Honest to goodness thought that RAW sucked last night. The only thing I enjoyed was Cena/Styles segment and the main event. Where are the Wyatts? Orton? What's WWE waiting on?
Wyatt is back next week. I only watched until just before Cena came out, I was tired and couldn't be bothered. Also, the Teddy Long thing made no sense.

Reactions: USO92
MITB tomorrow. Which WWE is trying to hype as the greatest MITB pay per view of all time. They only said it about 50 times Monday night. The matches have potential. But if we see things like Del Rio winning the briefcase and Roman going over clean, I don't think anyone will be saying that. I think Styles is winning, whether it's clean or not. He desperately needs a big win.

MITB tomorrow. Which WWE is trying to hype as the greatest MITB pay per view of all time. They only said it about 50 times Monday night. The matches have potential. But if we see things like Del Rio winning the briefcase and Roman going over clean, I don't think anyone will be saying that. I think Styles is winning, whether it's clean or not. He desperately needs a big win.
I think both top matches will have screwy endings. If there is no surprise entrant for the MITB match, then I think Ambrose will win it, I would love for there to eventually be a triple threat between the ex-shield members.

Still waiting for Bray Wyatt to return, he is always my favorite, he could be a surprise entrant for the MITB match, since a little over a month or so ago, there were rumors of a renewed Wyatt vs Reigns feud, then there has also been talk of Wyatt vs Lesnar. In any case, when he returns, let us hope they finally book him right.

My predictions:

Corbin/Ziggler: No one cares
Crews/Sheamus: No one cares
Tag Match: The Club
Women's match: No one cares
Rusev/O' Neil: I'd love to see Titus win but it's not gonna happen. Rusev
MITB: Ambrose
Cena/Styles: Styles
Reigns/Rollins: Reigns

MITB Predictions
- Apollo Crews
- Rusev