1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

Theme Park Artwork

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Descendo, Mar 2, 2014.

1. ChrisM

ChrisM Rookie

Just finished this sculpt. Always had an affinity for the T-70. Definitely planning on printing this one out.

T-70 Final.jpg

Also, Unrelated to the above. A Mickey Christmas Carol door knocker I sculpted and printed which is now currently adorning my front door lol. (not in love with the paint job though, will probably redo it for next year)...

GoofyKnocker.JPG
    57C5BD2A-DFB1-49DC-B0CE-A8A0B7B212B9.JPEG

Attached Files:

2. Teebin

Teebin Legendary Member

What software did you use to model the heads ChrisM?

3. JoeCamel

JoeCamel Premium Member

Nice! Before I scrolled down I thought the knocker should be bronzed. Glad to see you agree.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018 at 9:04 AM
  4. AustinT

AustinT Newcomer

Fantastic sculpts. I always wanted an articulated figure of the T-70.

I was just recently dreaming of owning a bunch of tiny models for several Universal RVs and I'm glad I stumbled into this thread to see there are some people who feel a similar way! Your JPRA vehicle from the last page is stunning. Did you ever get that printed? If not, would you be willing to share the file? I own a (low-end but still decent) SLS 3D printer and would be happy to do a test print for you as long as you let me print one for myself to paint up.

Big comic book fan as well so the SCOOP would be my next favorite ride vehicle I'd love to have a model of. The one in the Japan guest relations building is so pretty. A rotating body would be awesome, hah!

Again, fantastic models. So glad there are people modeling these RVs! What did the Kong RV print turn out like? I know you said it wasn't great but I'd still be interested in seeing it. And as I said to ChrisM, if you want a test print of anything and are willing to share the model, I'd be happy to do one for you if I can keep one for myself.
    The Gringotts vehicle was looking very nice. Did you ever finish up the chassis on that?