Theme Park Artwork | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Theme Park Artwork

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Ok, you wana be my b&^%h? hows this version of London (Yes I know its flipped and it has to)

The Houses with Grimualds Place has changed height but this is My Version of London. I have a thread of this in Gaming but I just thought you guys might like a look from here. and its my favorite area in the park. So Cole, wana go?

Ok, you wana be my b&^%h? hows this version of London (Yes I know its flipped and it has to)

The Houses with Grimualds Place has changed height but this is My Version of London. I have a thread of this in Gaming but I just thought you guys might like a look from here. and its my favorite area in the park. So Cole, wana go?

Lol I meant I'll be posting a lot of art here, no competition for me :lol:
Killer job man I really love that detail, I've actually heard of your server and I'll definitely try to check it out (haven't played MC in years) really impressive compared to my dirt house

Yus! People are reading this thread :smiley:. Yeah this place is for users/members to post their art (even though I diverged from the theme with the IdealBuildOut and Goddard posts) and that is most certainly a work of art Alexshow! Amazing! Do you have photos of other angles? You say it's on a server, did you craft that by yourself or did you have help from others?

I look forward to you fixing your computer, Cole! How long are you thinking till you claim the Iron Thread? :sneaky:

I kind of stopped reading the Kong/Kidzone/Jurassic Park expansion threads because of the debates over potential IP's. Can a regular reader of these threads tell me if Violarum posted his Kongcepts or other work?

ChrisM, DragonSlayer- do you have even more to contribute to team UC-OU? We shall rise up :pixiedust:

The London WaterFront is all mainly me as *Story time* I was deciding to put either a Egypt area in what'd London or a second HP area with a Fast & Furious Dark ride so I picked London due to I can have a ball with making a small version of the city with the elephant in the room. Here are some photos that we're shot recently as I updated it and If you want to see more; Go check out my topic here and i'm having a update tomorrow so you can't miss it.

That's all but heres a taste of what tomorrow brings.. in a more WIP state.

Yus! People are reading this thread :smiley:. Yeah this place is for users/members to post their art (even though I diverged from the theme with the IdealBuildOut and Goddard posts) and that is most certainly a work of art Alexshow! Amazing! Do you have photos of other angles? You say it's on a server, did you craft that by yourself or did you have help from others?

I look forward to you fixing your computer, Cole! How long are you thinking till you claim the Iron Thread? :sneaky:

I kind of stopped reading the Kong/Kidzone/Jurassic Park expansion threads because of the debates over potential IP's. Can a regular reader of these threads tell me if Violarum posted his Kongcepts or other work?

ChrisM, DragonSlayer- do you have even more to contribute to team UC-OU? We shall rise up :pixiedust:
This week or sooner, I'm gonna start another thread soon to test out my drawing pad that'll hopefully bring the community closer but I'll get there in the future :thumbs: thanks for the support descendo!!!!

Also Alex killer stuff, I'd love to stay updated on your server. If that's gringotts consider me stunned

Last edited:
I would love to see some of the World of Oz concept come to Universal someday..

Original IOA Entrance::
ioa_g_2_5.jpg

My favorite piece..IOA Concept::
ioa_g_1_1.jpg

Reactions: Scott W.
Thank you for putting that link there. I have a teaser to the next update and it has a little peak at some BIG news so tomorrow will have a update you all might like but until then,

Thank you for putting that link there. I have a teaser to the next update and it has a little peak at some BIG news so tomorrow will have a update you all might like but until then,

I can't read what it says but looks awesome. BTW buddies my computer is fixed. Gonna draw some stuff tomorrow for you guys. Got some really good ideas

so I got my first drawing pad and this is the result, yeah there isn't any shading and the pyramids look like crap but cut me some slack its my first time. Hope you enjoy
2e6bz1d.png
[/IMG]

so I got my first drawing pad and this is the result, yeah there isn't any shading and the pyramids look like crap but cut me some slack its my first time. Hope you enjoy
2e6bz1d.png

Nice work Cole! Is that Gringotts' "Susan" mixed with Journey into Imaginations' Figment? What drawing pad and software did you use?

Nice work Cole! Is that Gringotts' "Susan" mixed with Journey into Imaginations' Figment? What drawing pad and software did you use?

Yep you got it, evil figment. Thanks for the kind words, I used paint as the software and a turcom graphic tablet. This thread will basically be used to help me get used to drawing with a tablet and I'm thankful for it. Have more stuff up later this week

Last edited:
^ is auto desk's sketch book (pro) compatible with that? Maybe not if you're using paint (I believe it is specifically for mac). If you can I recommend it. I just got a Wacom tablet about a week ago, I plan on really putting it through its paces in the coming months. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

P.s. Let me know how It performs!!

^ is auto desk's sketch book (pro) compatible with that? Maybe not if you're using paint (I believe it is specifically for mac). If you can I recommend it. I just got a Wacom tablet about a week ago, I plan on really putting it through its paces in the coming months. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

P.s. Let me know how It performs!!

Possibly, I'm not a tech savvy kinda guy so I'd probably look it up if your interested. My tablet works really well. It'll take some getting used to but it's 10x better than using a mouse. I'm using it mostly for flash animation though. Paint is just for practice and it seems to work just fine

Whoops, I've been neglecting this thread! Will post some more when I get the chance. :smiley:

Edit - In fact, here's a WIP:

14436555187_9023a56c67_c.jpg

Hasn't come through the scanner very nicely... Always blame your equipment eh ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Descendo