Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Theme Park Talk

Time for the Highlights:

Yesterday, I had aired a brand new episode of Theme Park Talk V, featuring the fantastic Chris Nighle from Tokyo Disney Reporter. He was a lot of fun to have on, and shared a great incite towards how he stumbled from Canada all the way to Japan, along with sharing how things became the way they are now with his platform. I highly recommend it, as it's a great episode to touch on the element of a journey.

And announced earlier..I am proud to announce a special guest for Episode Seven: Stephen E. Dinehart.

EI5uXTyUYAArJkp.jpg

Stephen E. Dinehart is the former Game Director at Evermore up in Utah, and is the current Game Director of an upcoming project called Giantlands: a mixture of a TTRPG/Evermore style park. Additionally, he was the writer of the upcoming Universal Creative project: Mario Kart for Super Nintendo World.

I taped the episode with him on Thursday, and to say it's been an honor to have him on, is no small part of an understatement. Having someone like Stephen on is a massive step forward, and I can't wait to share the episode publicly, as we will be premiering it on Tuesday.

These past 7 episodes have been amazing, and it stuns me to see Theme Park Talk still thriving in it's own special way. I hope everyone here on IU's been able to listen, as we've only just begun.

Posting this here as-well: Theme Park Talk had a major episode this week, featuring Stephen Dinehart.

I had a lot of fun with Stephen, as it's been a real meeting-celebrity level moment for this season (as you can hear from my..way of speaking). He was a total blast to have on, and gave his all in the level of how he spoke of Evermore and his project of Giantlands.

Not to mention, I was surprised by how he talked of Psycfi, and how I didn't expect we'd go in and talking about the art of a virtual acid trip (but I guess you can't expect things to be normal now, huh.).

Wave Three has begun, as I welcome Orange Grove 55 for this week's episode!

Next week, Episode Ten will be releasing; as I have officially announced that Brad Jashinsky will be coming on-board for the episode of Theme Park Talk V.

I18M4rn.png

Brad Jashinsky, is the director of marketing and sales at John's Incredible Pizza. But he is more well known in the themed industry, as he was on-board as a major element of the digital marketing for Knott's Berry Farm, and was on for the rebranding of their spring seasonal offerings for the Boysenberry Festival.

I can't wait to share the new episode.

To bump, the all new episode of Theme Park Talk V is now officially up: featuring a special guest, Brad Jashinsky.

Brad Jashinsky is my second industry guest this season; and I am super happy to of had him on for this week's episode. The level of incite and love that he has is amazing; and you can hear it in the little things we talk about like Timber Mountain Log Ride being one of the best flume rides in SoCal, to him going up to Six Flags when they were in Times Square for showing off a prototype of his mobile app. It's highly worth a watch as-well, for those who want to hear what it's like on the side of marketing.

Last edited:
So! Wave 4 has been going strong, as this week, the last of the standard episodes (a finale if you want to call it), aired last night, featuring Jeremy Thompson!

Jeremy Thompson is the third and final Industry Guest of Theme Park Talk V, and is the final guest in general for Theme Park Talk V, as his work goes on in not only the industry, but also the community, with Roller Coaster Philosiphy! He's currently working at Thinkwell Group, which has been helpful in all sorts of projects from the industry. It was a blast to bring him on--as it was a accidental opportunity that I am fully glad of having.

The final video of Theme Park Talk V, In Closing, will be airing the week after the next, as it's..something I've had in mind from the start.