Theme Parks: Night Photography | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Theme Parks: Night Photography

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Thanks dude. Was one of the only times I have walked away feeling good about some of the shots I got. Still trying to get more uploaded but internet is sporadic here at the hotel.

Tell me you got some Potter, Suess, and Marvel night shots please! These are awesome

Sigh . . . I did not. Taking the walk of shame right now lol. :faint:

It really was a quick trip for us. Got up there around 10:30 Thursday night and thats when I got the Citywalk night shots. Friday was an early morning at the parks and then HHN that night and then Saturday we left to head back home around lunch time.

Ill be back up in November 12-14th but its for work, will be on a tight schedule and able to get to one of the parks in the afternoon on the 12th and then a few hours in the morning on the 13th and then in meetings the rest of the time. Im going back and forth on what park to go to that night since there are 3 shows I would love to try and get (Wishes,Illuminations and CineSpec) and undecided on what park to visit the next morning also. Was thinking MK to get some xmas stuff.

Oh it's all good, trust me I can relate on not having enough time and quick trips :thumbs:

Yeah I squeezed and extra day out of the work trip just so I can get to one of the parks to get some shots in on Monday. I was hoping to get two nights of shooting but they have a group dinner planned for Tues night :fist: My only hope is to get out early enough and get over to Epcot since they are open till at least 9 that night, although i just saw MK was open until 1am so that make work out perfect for me.

March12011202.jpg

Thats a cool shot Hate^ I really wish they would add green lighting to the trains just for our photographing purposes, would be awesome to see a green light trail around the track :lol:

Thats a cool shot Hate^ I really wish they would add green lighting to the trains just for our photographing purposes, would be awesome to see a green light trail around the track :lol:

I always wondered if them dropping the neon laden green track was a good idea or not. Guess we will never know...