Theme Parks: Night Photography | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Theme Parks: Night Photography

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
MansionOutside.jpg

Stunning shots guys! Night photography is such a bee... I have to pick up my Rebel T3 again and start getting some shots, especially now that the parks look so great, all lit up for the Holidays. I'm a total noob though, so they probably won't be nearly as good as the rest of the pics here :p

Stunning shots guys! Night photography is such a bee... I have to pick up my Rebel T3 again and start getting some shots, especially now that the parks look so great, all lit up for the Holidays. I'm a total noob though, so they probably won't be nearly as good as the rest of the pics here :p

All you need to do is watch a couple of videos online to help get you started. Then just a lot of practice at the parks. I assure you my first couple of visits were real eye openers on the skill level required to get shots. On top of that you can spend hours at the parks taking 500 photos and bring them home and only have 30 quality shots turn out. And that's A REAL GOOD NIGHT:lol:

All you need to do is watch a couple of videos online to help get you started. Then just a lot of practice at the parks. I assure you my first couple of visits were real eye openers on the skill level required to get shots. On top of that you can spend hours at the parks taking 500 photos and bring them home and only have 30 quality shots turn out. And that's A REAL GOOD NIGHT:lol:

I took like 2000 some pics in Disneyland. I'll be lucky if I have 30 that I really, really like.:lol:

But really, getting out and practicing is the best thing to do.

I took like 2000 some pics in Disneyland. I'll be lucky if I have 30 that I really, really like.:lol:

But really, getting out and practicing is the best thing to do.

Thats all you can do man, get out there and snap away and in 6 months, a year, you will look back and see how far you have come along. Just have to stick with it and with any thing else in life you will have some great shooting days and then days nothing works out.