1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

Ticket Price Increase at Disney World

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Disney' started by NotPennysBoat, Jan 29, 2018.

1. s8film40

s8film40 Veteran Member

Now that you mention it ToT was down most of that day. I think it’s probably a little of both the crowds are very crowded and the FP+ system is making things even worse.
    It seems to me like both the FP lines are extremely long and there are people wandering the streets with nothing to do. Maybe Disney is still getting that spending even though guests are waiting in lines. I think FP+ has reset guests expectations of only doing a handful of things in a day. So most guests end up waiting in 15-30 minute FP lines and maybe one or two 30 minutes to an hour line and then spend the rest of their time waiting to get in their FP lines.

Mad Dog likes this.
  2. Ultranel

Ultranel Member

I remember the days we used to say "no way ticket will ever be a hundred dollars", I think we might have to change that to $200 for one day.

tankart150 likes this.
  3. bob albert

bob albert Member

We aren't far away from a $200 single day hopper.

4. Ultranel

Ultranel Member

Well only guests have the power to put a cap on it.

Ashhanbre likes this.
  5. bob albert

bob albert Member

I think single day hoppers are already priced to never be actually bought. They just always have to take the leading edge ahead of all the other prices by the same margin.

6. Nick

Nick Staff Member Moderator

This.

While single day passes are certainly bought, they are priced as they are to make the park hoppers and multi-day passes look like a great deal in comparison. Thus, if you're looking at this ahead of time online, you're more likely to book a hotel stay on Universal property as well.

Joel likes this.
  7. fryoj

fryoj Premium Member

Yeah, once you get to 3-4 days, its like hell, it's only another $30 to do another day. You end up using that to justify staying another night in $200 a night hotel.

Joel likes this.
  8. shiekra38

shiekra38 Veteran Member

Someone should do an analysis on what ticket is truly the best value for people to get....1 day? 2days? Week?

I am uber curious, seriously