Toothsome Chocolate Emporium | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Toothsome Chocolate Emporium

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Interesting. I wasn't expecting them to have actual dinner options either. When the rumor was being thrown around I figured it would just serve candy/desserts. Gonna be nice to have another dinner option

Looks like an attempt to counter Sugar Factor (so far menu looks like a complete rip-off) and preempt The Edison in one fell swoop. Will all depend on the execution.

ETA: how is steampunk still a thing? Every steampunk/dieselpunk movie and TV show other than Captain America has underperformed. Such a niche thing, but here we have two competing Orlando tourist outlets ape that vibe.

Great concept, horrible name. I googled toothsome figuring it had to be an IP to use that name and instead theres just definitions and a link to a food page where someone argues that the word toothsome should be retired. lol It just doesn't roll off the tongue at all. Not saying that I have a better idea on the top of my head, but the people at Universal surely had other ideas for this.

Reactions: universal_fanatic
That's kind of the point
Yeah, but that causes confusion because then people think it is Willy Wonka related, or something from Hershey Park. The Toothsome moniker doesn't have a strong enough identity. They'll just be calling it The Chocolate Factory, which then relates back to the aforementioned Willy Wonka brand. If these tourists can't get their Gobstopper on, they're gonna be pissed! Lol

Yeah, but that causes confusion because then people think it is Willy Wonka related, or something from Hershey Park. The Toothsome moniker doesn't have a strong enough identity. They'll just be calling it The Chocolate Factory, which then relates back to the aforementioned Willy Wonka brand. If these tourists can't get their Gobstopper on, they're gonna be pissed! Lol

I don't think anyone's going to be complaining as long as it's good.

Reactions: Mike S and Scott W.