Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Top 10 Theme Parks by Trip Advisor

Well, then they have lower guest satisfaction and reviews would take that into consideration.

:lol:

What I meant was the reviews by users aren't exactly indicative of quality. I used the 1 star as the easiest example. If we wanna use a positive example:

DHS - Everything sucked but we saw Frozen fireworks - 5 stars!

:lol:

What I meant was the reviews by users aren't exactly indicative of quality. I used the 1 star as the easiest example. If we wanna use a positive example:

DHS - Everything sucked but we saw Frozen fireworks - 5 stars!

You KNOW some Disney reviews skew that way. But at the same time, it cuts both ways: "[Insert Disney Park Name Here] - There Was No Magic :shrug: - 2 Stars." It's great that IOA is at the top of the list based on reviews, considering the popular opinion that it's not worth the $100 just for WWOHP. As if it's not surrounded by six other lands included in the ticket price.

Forgot to mention also that social media also can skew these rankings.

Trip Advisor is mostly linked to peoples Facebook account... NEWSFEED: So and so has reviewed Discovery Cove so that they can show off to all their fake Facebook friends that they swam with dolphins. Which in turn boosts DCs rankings worldwide.

I don't consider Discovery Cove a theme park...

I would have put Busch Gardens Williamsburg on the list as well, but this has a Florida/California skew anyway..

IOA is my favorite park ever, so I agree with #1, but the Studios Orlando should be higher

I don't agree with that list in the slightest. Out of the main parks I've been to, I'd rank:
1. Disneyland
2. Magic Kingdom
3. Universal Studios Florida
4. Islands of Adventure
5. California Adventure
6. Disney's Hollywood Studios
7. Animal Kingdom
8. Epcot
The last 3 are mostly interchangable, as I think all 3 need serious help. DHS only got over DAK/Epcot because of Tower of Terror and RNRC.

I don't agree with that list in the slightest. Out of the main parks I've been to, I'd rank:
1. Disneyland
2. Magic Kingdom
4. Islands of Adventure
5. California Adventure
7. Animal Kingdom
8. Epcot
The last 3 are mostly interchangable, as I think all 3 need serious help. DHS only got over DAK/Epcot because of Tower of Terror and RNRC.

Everyone's opinion is going to differ and it depends on your sample of people who took the poll. Age ranges, thrill styles, etc. I have not been to DL, but I would also rank Magic Kingdom higher than the Universal Parks. Mainly because as a whole family we enjoy MK the best of all the parks. But that is my family and other families opinions are going to be much different.

1. Disneyland
2. Magic Kingdom
4. Islands of Adventure
5. California Adventure
7. Animal Kingdom
8. Epcot

This is pretty much identical to mine. I'd call 2/3/4 and a draw as well and swap EPCOT with Animal Kingdom.

1. Disneyland
2. Magic Kingdom
4. Islands of Adventure
5. California Adventure
7. Animal Kingdom
8. Epcot

Definitely agree with the top four. After that there are many great US parks that could be listed but just don't have the attendance levels to make the list.

I'd like to put M&D's amusement park in Scotland #1 on my worst amusement parks ever. Followed by Wally World because they're never open.

I love less than 3 miles from M&Ds, I love theme parks and I've not been in over 10 years. I was pretty snobby about it as a kid too. After going to Orlando throughout my childhood, you just can't compare.

I love less than 3 miles from M&Ds, I love theme parks and I've not been in over 10 years. I was pretty snobby about it as a kid too. After going to Orlando throughout my childhood, you just can't compare.

I've seen pictures of the park and it looks like a cliché dilapidated park. I Would not go there if I traveled to the U.K.

Everyone's opinion is going to differ and it depends on your sample of people who took the poll. Age ranges, thrill styles, etc. I have not been to DL, but I would also rank Magic Kingdom higher than the Universal Parks. Mainly because as a whole family we enjoy MK the best of all the parks. But that is my family and other families opinions are going to be much different.

I know this isn't the most fairest way to judge a park, but I'm sure many of those votes that go against MK hate it because of crowds.

I know this isn't the most fairest way to judge a park, but I'm sure many of those votes that go against MK hate it because of crowds.

Agreed. Some people refuse to go to Disney because of the crowds. My one friend came down with just her kids because her husband refused to go to Disney. If you come Springs Break or Christmas you are going to hate them.

Going by reviews is tough. People all have different opinions. I was looking at reviews for a steak place, someone gave it 1 star because it was no longer a dive bar that they used to go to lol.

Agreed. Some people refuse to go to Disney because of the crowds. My one friend came down with just her kids because her husband refused to go to Disney. If you come Springs Break or Christmas you are going to hate them.

Going by reviews is tough. People all have different opinions. I was looking at reviews for a steak place, someone gave it 1 star because it was no longer a dive bar that they used to go to lol.

I take online reviews with a large grain of salt. People are more inclined to give a bad review than a positive one.

Here's how I would rank the ones I've visited:

1. Tokyo DisneySea
2. Epcot (yes, even with its tons of flaws)
4. Islands of Adventure
5. Tokyo Disneyland
6. Disneyland (Anaheim)
7. Magic Kingdom
8. Universal Studios Osaka
9. Hong Kong Disneyland (I went before the big expansions)
10. Disney's Hollywood Studios
11. DCA (I went before CarsLand and other renovations)
12. Animal Kingdom (seriously, it's not my kind of park)

I can see how, besides the crowds, someone would not like MK in the slightest...I can also see how somebody would not like IOA so here we are haha