Toy Story Land - General Discussion | Page 115 | Inside Universal Forums

Toy Story Land - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
6 ! Damn wonder if we are going to see FOP levels of wait times for a while as it is the new hotness ?

Edit just looked on the app and Slinky is now at 200 and Saucers is 70, Toy Story Mania is only sitting at 15 mins, TOT is at 13 and RnR is 5

Last edited:
I’m in TSL now. TSM virtual walk on and ASS not bad yet. Slinky however has a line that has a holding pen in Pixar Place...

I have to say with the green army men (and women), slinky, and Aliens, the land definitely feels very alive.

So basically everyone has just gone straight to TSL and the rest of the park is empty. And it is good to see the land is enjoyable, it looked really good in the Tim Tracker video he put out yesterday.

Last edited:
And yes, it is quite a hike back to the land from TSM exit. I would liken it to the exit of Space Mountain back into Tomorrowland.

On the plus side, Slinky is such a draw and TSM has good enough capacity (and long enough inside queue) that I don’t that too much of the outside queue should need to be used all too often, especially once SWGE opens.

It's a nice addition but not worth those types of crowds. Even last night it's was packed.

The newness of it will die down for locals soon enough, but it doesn’t change the fact that the park only has 6 rides. And I’ve done almost all of them already in less than 2 hours.

I think part of the wait time numbers are them attempting to dissuade more guests from getting in line. Most people are reporting that the Slinky line is moving fast.

In fact:

Reactions: Andysol
So before I left, I rode Star Tours... on the way out, the line to GET IN to TSL was at ABC Commissary. Seems miserable.

Exactly what they did with gringotts and FoP. Not a surprise.
Eh, I waited in the FoP line and it was genuinely 3 hours.

Another problem with this land is the face that there’s only one way in and out, leading to a massive roadblock of crowds at the entrance. I don’t know why they won’t use a section of the service road between SW:GE and TSL as a land exit until the crowds calm down a bit.

Reactions: Andysol

vs

Good way to show they are just limiting the number of folks in the land since the walking space in the land itself is tiny, the land is a dead end,, and all the ride queues are full. Just fuels my opinion that DHS will just be perpetually under built to a ridiculous degree. I think cutting this land down to what they have here is going to backfire on them.