Toy Story Land - General Discussion | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Toy Story Land - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Star Wars and GotG being in the same park leans on the space thing a bit too much.
Maybe, but what's the other alternatives being talked about? MORE PIXAR. So if we're likely going to get multiple animated lands, we should even it out with more adult oriented properties as well. Just my opinion though.

Please keep this topic on TSL and not Star Wars plans.
I know it's not really much of my business, but I think locking the DHS Expansion thread was a bad idea. Both this thread and the Star Wars thread have been morphing into the same conversations essentially.

Maybe, but what's the other alternatives being talked about? MORE PIXAR. So if we're likely going to get multiple animated lands, we should even it out with more adult oriented properties as well. Just my opinion though.

I'd argue that Sunset boulevard already kind of does that though, no?

Personally, instead of more Pixar, I'd rather see them do a real Toontown.

Reactions: Mad Dog and *Q*

I'd rather have more Pixar, just because the films are made by the same company doesn't mean they have similar themes to them like GotG and Star Wars. With a new Incredibles movie coming and the franchise being popular but not well represented in Disney parks, I think that makes sense for a superhero element rather than GotG.

I know it's not really much of my business, but I think locking the DHS Expansion thread was a bad idea. Both this thread and the Star Wars thread have been morphing into the same conversations essentially.

Because there are people who just want Star Wars info and vice versa. Easier to have info be in each respective thread than to sift thru a combined thread.

Because there are people who just want Star Wars info and vice versa. Easier to have info be in each respective thread than to sift thru a combined thread.
But there is still a lot of stuff to be announced that until announced would fit in the old thread.
Maybe a new expansion thread called "Everything Else but SWL and TSL!"

That said I want a Lincoln Log Flume!

Reactions: Cheezbat
But there is still a lot of stuff to be announced that until announced would fit in the old thread.
Maybe a new expansion thread called "Everything Else but SWL and TSL!"

That said I want a Lincoln Log Flume!
You must really want that Lincoln Log Flume... this is the second time today i've seen you mention it! :lol:

You must really want that Lincoln Log Flume... this is the second time today i've seen you mention it! :lol:
That was over at Magic. Usually if I have a good idea (IMO) I usually mention at both places. But I do love me a good flume ride.

I'm about to throw out my SWL entrance idea I put out over there.

In the appropriate thread, of course.

I'd argue that Sunset boulevard already kind of does that though, no?

Personally, instead of more Pixar, I'd rather see them do a real Toontown.
True, I do like the idea of a real Toontown as well. I just don't want the park to be virtually half Star Wars and Pixar, although I fear there's a great chance of that.

That was over at Magic. Usually if I have a good idea (IMO) I usually mention at both places. But I do love me a good flume ride.

I'm about to throw out my SWL entrance idea I put out over there.

In the appropriate thread, of course.
I like the idea... I deal it would've fit TS Land appropriately being that we're supposed to be toy-sized. Plus it would give the park a much needed water attraction and make TS Land much more respectable.