Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Trademarks

"Amusement park attraction and theme park services; live stage performances, namely, presentation of live show performances; providing waterpark services; providing recreational areas for entertainment and amusement, namely, interactive play areas"

I don't think this is the name of the new park but it is starting to grow on me.

Trademark Status & Document Retrieval

There's something interesting about this that's sticking out to me.

...perhaps I'm looking into this too much, but it's a shortened version of the capital of Nepal, Kathmandu.

What I find interesting, is that the trademark also represents an image of a character. One in particular, that kind-of looks like a Yeti in a way.

Perhap's we are starting to see the rumblings of how Universal will present a part of Fantastic Worlds, with a stylized version of the Nepal capital? That would be..interesting to see.