Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 443 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Just got home last night.

The building is still tragically ugly in person, the BGM is amazing, as is the store and meet and greet. And I HEARD the ride op TMs riding the ride from the shop, which was torture.

Just got home last night.

The building is still tragically ugly in person, the BGM is amazing, as is the store and meet and greet. And I HEARD the ride op TMs riding the ride from the shop, which was torture.

None of the ride ops have ridden yet. What your hearing is the usual clapping that Tm always do as a vehicle pulls into unload.

So Im confused once again. I thaught softs for TMs were supposed to start this week, with public softs starting this weekend?? If not, when are TMs supposed to start riding?

Also, what reason would a TM have to lie? Wouldnt it make more sense the other way around, as in if TMs are really riding & people could hear this, wouldnt they not want to get any guests hopes up/teased & just tell them no one is riding, there just rehearsing the ride unload?

So Im confused once again. I thaught softs for TMs were supposed to start this week, with public softs starting this weekend?? If not, when are TMs supposed to start riding?

Also, what reason would a TM have to lie? Wouldnt it make more sense the other way around, as in if TMs are really riding & people could hear this, wouldnt they not want to get any guests hopes up/teased & just tell them no one is riding, there just rehearsing the ride unload?

If softs don't happen Friday then be confused until then relax. Things are subject to change and I share what's given to me. Softs are the hardest most unpredictable thing to "predict" There is little to no warning given and all that is shared is windows of possible time frames. Anyone who's worked in the business will tell not only is this guessing game completely normal but the behind the scenes process has been a little bit different than the norm.

You're stressing me out :down: :lol:

You're stressing me out :down: :lol:

How's that?? :p

You gotta admit, it does get confusing sometimes with conflicting info, but I also understand times & info are subject to change, no big deal or no sweat off my back. But I never been more relaxed. When it opens, it opend, great, I will be happy as hell. Ive got a whole bunch of other stuff keeping me busy to keep my mind off of it, so up until it opens, Im good. & I always do appreciate all of the info & updates, as you guys, especially HTF, have saved me many trips to USF that I surely wouldve made these past few weeks hoping it would be open had I not found this site, so Im certainly gratefull for that!

I look at it this way. It's opening June 20th. This will all be over in less than a month. You're going to ride it in less than a month. If it softs and you catch it, great. Otherwise don't fret. It's opening in less than a month.

Do you see the trend? Less. Than. A. Month.

I have my doubts in a way, because it doesn't seem like they would open the very first softs to huge Memorial day weekend crowds. It seems like it would make more sense, if they have waited this long, to wait until Tuesday when the crowds die back down for a few days before school gets out.

I have my doubts in a way, because it doesn't seem like they would open the very first softs to huge Memorial day weekend crowds. It seems like it would make more sense, if they have waited this long, to wait until Tuesday when the crowds die back down for a few days before school gets out.

You mean like a certain park would never open a ride they have never tested with real guests to a huge Memorial day weekend crowds? :)

I look at it this way. It's opening June 20th. This will all be over in less than a month. You're going to ride it in less than a month. If it softs and you catch it, great. Otherwise don't fret. It's opening in less than a month.

Do you see the trend? Less. Than. A. Month.

You said it, I cant wait for all this waiting for it to open drama to be over with so we can start writing reviews, & most importantly, have a new ride to ride! & I cant wait to see what all of the fans as well as all the haters have to say about the ride!