Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 441 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Also I saw team members in nest costumes taking pictures in front of the ride sign. I asked the guy by the sign later if rehearsals would start tomorrow and he said "not for another month" lol. And there were 2 team members guarding/standing in front of the closed exit in the gift shop.

Here's the picture I grabbed of the team. I must have been right by you.

IMG_20130518_180859.jpg

Reactions: Cwoolboy
Nice catch! And welcome to OU, by the way! :welcome:

Thank you much. I always frequented the site but I just moved to Orlando for an internship this summer and live across the street from Universal, so I hope I can contribute a lot of pictures for yinz.

Thank you much. I always frequented the site but I just moved to Orlando for an internship this summer and live across the street from Universal, so I hope I can contribute a lot of pictures for yinz.

That's awesome! Welcome to the area! Looking forward to the pics and having you aboard! :thumbs:

Are you from the Pittsburgh area? As far as I know, we're the only people that use the plural you "yinz".

You guys think transformers will be up and running for the today show folks on Thursday ? Would be a cool sneak peak and a nice plug for the ride

I would think so. They'll probably feature it with something like "Opening this summer at Universal Orlando, Transformers: The Ride 3D! The Today Show got a special preview..." Yadda, yadda... Roll tape of hosts riding and then an interview with the ride creators :thumbs: