Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 444 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
I have my doubts in a way, because it doesn't seem like they would open the very first softs to huge Memorial day weekend crowds. It seems like it would make more sense, if they have waited this long, to wait until Tuesday when the crowds die back down for a few days before school gets out.

School is out for me tomorrow.

Was the "womp womp" really necessary? Either way, I'm guessing Uni lets everyone come regardless, it'd be too much of a hassle to call it off now, IMO at least.

People will be riding tomorrow, that shouldn't include guests. Team member previews should follow shortly.

I can back this up. Assuming there isn't a last minute technical hiccup, people (NOT front-line TMs or guests) will be on the ride tomorrow.

Last edited:
I don't know anything about how Transformers is going to go down, but with Rockit and Forbidden it was the opening team first, then TM Preview, then soft opening. None of those previews are a guarantee or confirmed, nor am I saying that will be the case with TF. The only thing confirmed is that it will open June 20th. :)

I don't know anything about how Transformers is going to go down, but with Rockit and Forbidden it was the opening team first, then TM Preview, then soft opening. None of those previews are a guarantee or confirmed, nor am I saying that will be the case with TF. The only thing confirmed is that it will open June 20th. :)

This & the annuncement of AP previews on the 28th! :thumbs:

Universal updated their Facebook about a half hour ago.

The TODAY Show has made adjustments to its programming in response to events in Oklahoma and will now be broadcasting a limited portion of its show live from Universal Orlando Resort on Thursday, May 23rd. If you were one of the 1,000 who RSVP'ed you will be receiving an email soon with more details.

As planned, a portion of Universal Studios Florida will be opening to the public at 7:00 a.m. While select attractions will be open at this time, all additional park experiences will open at 9:00 a.m. Guests who arrive at 7:00 a.m. may have the opportunity to catch a glimpse of the TODAY Show in action while experiencing the park at their leisure. Theme park admission is required for each guest three years and older. Our hearts are with all who were affected by Monday's events.

From what I learned today, the chance of softs happening this week are actually very slim. For some reason, ride ops apparently ran into some unforeseen troubles, and they haven't even been on themselves. I'll let everyone know what happens as I learn more, but expect softs next week, not this.

Oh, and VIP tour guides were given a tour of the queue. That too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cwoolboy