Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 76 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
If I had a choice I would probably prefer something new as well, I just don't see them rushing to put something in completely new when they are already working on the Potter expansion which is immense. More then likely it will be something they can spit out quickly, as I think Potter is going to take much longer to construct then we think.

If I had a choice I would probably prefer something new as well, I just don't see them rushing to put something in completely new when they are already working on the Potter expansion which is immense. More then likely it will be something they can spit out quickly, as I think Potter is going to take much longer to construct then we think.

Potter will be open by early 2015, probably. I know they're shooting for 2014, but I doubt they make that timeline.

And yes, the rush means we're getting something that's already been built and proven as viable.

Potter will be open by early 2015, probably. I know they're shooting for 2014, but I doubt they make that timeline.

And yes, the rush means we're getting something that's already been built and proven as viable.

Transformers/London one two punch in 2014 would be incredibly exciting.

The last I heard, and this was a while ago is that they are sooting for a June 2015 opening for Potter on the 5th Anniversary of the original. SS44 project in Nov. 2013. And I have heard they they are trying to get a smaller project in IOA for 2014.

The last I heard, and this was a while ago is that they are sooting for a June 2015 opening for Potter on the 5th Anniversary of the original. SS44 project in Nov. 2013. And I have heard they they are trying to get a smaller project in IOA for 2014.

Sounds about right. I had originally heard late 2014 for Potter, but I was dubious about them being able to get there that quickly.

And I'm thinking we'll get an announcement sooner rather than later on this project, if a source is to be believed.

Well thats great I didnt hear about anything being added to IOA that just makes me even more excited!!!
Little off topic but Disneyhead where could the new ride for IOA go?