Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 77 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
drfgd4.jpg

Rife lift pits!!!!!!!!!????????????

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Transform and roll out baby!

All points do seem to be pointing to the Autobots now! The only thing left to guess about is what kind of facade they are going to be build :) Will it be a heavily-themed N.E.S.T headquarters like in Singapore, or will it be the Hollywood-style soundstage?

I bet 2 sides look like NYC and 2 sides look like Soundstages.

Well it all depends. I would the the sides facing NY, the lagoon, and Mels would be themed since you can see them from all around the park. the other is a toss up. But if Monsters Cafe is changed (as I expect it will be), I think all sides could be themed.

Noticed your avatar change in another thread Skip and wondered if some form of news may have come through - yay!

Woohoo, finally the eyesore of the park is not only being transformedm literally and figuretively.

My thread I started is finally coming to fruition :lol:

How much longer do you think it'll be in the same state as Potter 2.0 (Everyone knows what it is, whether Universal announces it or not)? This winter after HHN dies down?

I'm sure with the shock an awe of the demolition, we may get a similar blitz of information regarding TF pretty soon and as JS said, possibly sooner than you imagine.

And as Teebin said, they want as much expenditure on THIS years books for tax purposes so I won't be surprised if we don't get vertical construction here first before Potter 2.0

Haha "hatetofly" I noticed a HUGE surge in people viewing the USF thread today!!

This just has to be Transformers. If it's not I probably wouldn't be that surprised but if it IS TF, I wouldn't be surprised either. :p I bet the project announcement for SS44 will be coming soon and out of the blue just like the new hotel was.

This just has to be Transformers. If it's not I probably wouldn't be that surprised but if it IS TF, I wouldn't be surprised either. :p I bet the project announcement for SS44 will be coming soon and out of the blue just like the new hotel was.

I think if this project was on a slower timeline, it might be something else utilizing the TF ride environment. But given how quickly this needs to be moved along, I think all signs point to TF. But then again, it seems anything is possible these days.

Everything is starting to make sense in regards to Potter/SS44/IoA/Hotel.

I imagine Poter 2.0 was scheduled for 2014, then with Comcast investment, they've pushed that back to 2015 in order to open a new hotel for 2014 (they probably saw its opening as filling a void and increasing tons of revenue). In it's place for 2014 will be another IoA attraction and for 2013, a fast tracked Transformers clone after that had great reviews.

Haha "hatetofly" I noticed a HUGE surge in people viewing the USF thread today!!

[video=youtube;Gi5ku0YXh8o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi5ku0YXh8o[/video]

Well I'm pumped and ready to roll out! Even if it isn't TF (it's going to be TF) the promise of another new attraction at USF is just awesome. :happy: