Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 445 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Universal updated their Facebook about a half hour ago.

The TODAY Show has made adjustments to its programming in response to events in Oklahoma and will now be broadcasting a limited portion of its show live from Universal Orlando Resort on Thursday, May 23rd. If you were one of the 1,000 who RSVP'ed you will be receiving an email soon with more details.

As planned, a portion of Universal Studios Florida will be opening to the public at 7:00 a.m. While select attractions will be open at this time, all additional park experiences will open at 9:00 a.m. Guests who arrive at 7:00 a.m. may have the opportunity to catch a glimpse of the TODAY Show in action while experiencing the park at their leisure. Theme park admission is required for each guest three years and older. Our hearts are with all who were affected by Monday's events.

Deleted - by me.

Last edited:
On my way to work this morning, I saw a digital billboard saying "Advisory: Transformers are Coming" and right underneath has June 20th. Made me excite.

Are they still going to be covering the tornados tomorrow? C'mon now. I understand Monday, Tuesday, and today, but tomorrow? It was horrible, but I really hate how the media continues covering something over and over again...it's over now.

I can also understand having a segment on it, but not a lot of the show. This makes me upset..

Can we blow up your house, maybe kill a few family and friends in the process, and then tell you not to worry about it because, as you say, "it's over?" Or would that upset you too?

Are they still going to be covering the tornados tomorrow? C'mon now. I understand Monday, Tuesday, and today, but tomorrow? It was horrible, but I really hate how the media continues covering something over and over again...it's over now.

I can also understand having a segment on it, but not a lot of the show. This makes me upset..

:blank:

Woe is Justin, who can't get a couple minutes of coverage of a theme park. Nevermind the people in Moore, OK who no longer have homes, loved ones, or their lives. His being upset is truly understandable and rationale.

Now where was that sarcasm button that was requested in the Springfield Expansion thread?

Should we move talk of this over to the Today Show thread and get :focus: ? I'm looking forward to hearing about those that got to ride today!

Can we blow up your house, maybe kill a few family and friends in the process, and then tell you not to worry about it because, as you say, "it's over?" Or would that upset you too?

Deleted my post. Just forget what I said.

Sorry.

Back to Transformers.

Last edited:
The multiple team members are there to help field any questions guests may have. Because team members are now in the Transformers uniform, more guests assume the attraction is open.

I figured. What are the chances for Sunday? If not by this weekend, can we safely assume FOR SURE by next weekend? Like I said before, ya'll have saved me a bunch of trips so far, so I just want to make sure to see if it be worth going or not for a chance to ride. If not Sunday, oh well, another week or two wont kill me. So again, thanks to all for helping me plan my USF trips.