Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 456 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Uh guys, been here since park opening this morning and I've seen the queue video playing each time I pass by, so don't know what you mean about the screens being off. But anyway, NEST TMs have been bustling about by the exit, including one who's been standing guard. Also saw plenty of park ops and officials staring around. But I know HTF said the chances weren't good for early this week, so maybe those IT rides that were rescheduled?

They're all back on. Also a bunch if events team members (yellowshirt baddies) just walked into the area.

Events should be out to start their pre-parade thing, it's about that time of day.

They shouldn't need events for softs. They have a lot of nest teams members.

It won't be long now.

ibkgtjIgUwtdGc.gif

edit - barring any more malfunctions :l

They're all back on. Also a bunch if events team members (yellowshirt baddies) just walked into the area.

The Transformers team sometimes wears the events shirt, but if they believe that the ride will be operational that day, they will be in their attractions uniform.