Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 522 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
I'll see y'all in the morning :look: did you really think i'd miss this? :lol: I'll be wearing clothes :pound: jk shorts, either my green old school decepticon logo shirt or my purple shirt with G1 Optimus, Bumblebee and Hot Rod on it...I can't decide. I will most definently be wearing my black Nikes and blue with white Rays hat though. :thumbs: and I may wear my Decepticon logo bracelet.

Some of you guys that are going should get the livestream.com app I think it's just called livestream. You should try to broadcast it to us:thumbs:

I will be on the media platform tomorrow, and am willing to give ustream a try. Follow me on twitter @skubersky and I'll tweet the link when I start streaming. Hope it works!

Reactions: USO92
Is that the Zimmerman trial? Unlucky you if so...
Yep. I'll be there 4a-11a everyday court is in session.

It's actually pretty exciting to be around a media circus like what's going on in Sanford. 200 rabid Journalists and the longest most boring jury selection in the history of "Court TV".

Some of you guys that are going should get the livestream.com app I think it's just called livestream. You should try to broadcast it to us:thumbs:

I can USTREAM it (or atleast try). Follow my twitter and watch for the tweet tomorrow.

Twitter: @LittleHizzy
Ustream: LittleHizzy