Triceratops Encounters Return | Page 19 | Inside Universal Forums

Triceratops Encounters Return

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I say tear it down and bring back a BTTF attraction or a Kong coaster :happy:

The lights were on again tonight with some drillwork being done around the entrance. I also saw some painting going on deeper in the area. Shouldnt be too much more to do in terms of cleaning up as the paths seemed to be pretty clean. Maybe they are going to change the ride a bit from before? :shrug:

The lights were on again tonight with some drillwork being done around the entrance. I also saw some painting going on deeper in the area. Shouldnt be too much more to do in terms of cleaning up as the paths seemed to be pretty clean. Maybe they are going to change the ride a bit from before? :shrug:

I say maybe some new things here and there but not a completely new attraction.

Hmmm... I wonder, if, in the crunch of time, they will cover up the trike's eyehole with a big black patch. Universal could really compete with Disney and rename the attraction, "Pirates of the Jurassic - An all new Attraction!".

Hmmm... I wonder, if, in the crunch of time, they will cover up the trike's eyehole with a big black patch. Universal could really compete with Disney and rename the attraction, "Pirates of the Jurassic - An all new Attraction!".

Captain Dinosaur's Pirate Rip-Off from The Simpsons Ride will finally be here!