Triplets of Terror (HHN 33) | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Triplets of Terror (HHN 33)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I also think this house would benefit from giving the triplets some kind of motivation. Why are they doing this? Are they evil incarnate? Did their parents revoke their ice cream privileges? Did they get hopped up on Mr. Sweets Murder-Tarts?
In the HHN 33 podcast, they mentioned that the Triplets are very much evil personified, and had no reason to kill their family, which is meant to add onto the horror of it (and IMO, is quite effective).

37:05-37:37

Reactions: Jake S
With the tremendously large caveat that I've only watched a walkthrough, they've gotta do a better job selling that inside the house.
I think the beginning of the house does that quite well, the mom crying "Why are you doing this?" and Melody just giggling and immediately slitting her throat.

I think the beginning of the house does that quite well, the mom crying "Why are you doing this?" and Melody just giggling and immediately slitting her throat.
This just comes off as cliche. It's such a tired trope too. Being "evil" isn't a good selling point. And the "why are you doing this?" is so overused that it doesn’t hold much weight.

Also, 2008's Skoolhouse SZ called, it wants their "Bunny Girl" mask back.