Tron: Ares | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Tron: Ares

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think Leto's performance in HOUSE OF GUCCI is absolutely hilarious, so I'm still on board with him.
The thing I’m worried about (at least for the movies performance) is that Leto is not nor has he ever really been one to get butts in seats at the theater, plus recent track record has been shaky.

I’d have chosen someone younger and done everything in my power to get someone like Timothée Chalamet or Barry Keoghan. People forget that Leto was cast for this in 2017 (no joke) when he was much hotter.

Jared leto can be good or bad according to the project. I liked him a lot in blade runner.
Agreed. The dude is aggravating but he’s done good stuff in the past.

I just don’t have much interest in returning to this world — especially if we’re not hanging out on the grid the whole time. Legacy is visually engaging but the only thing I remember about the movie is its banger of a soundtrack.

Agreed. The dude is aggravating but he’s done good stuff in the past.

I just don’t have much interest in returning to this world — especially if we’re not hanging out on the grid the whole time. Legacy is visually engaging but the only thing I remember about the movie is its banger of a soundtrack.
I’ll absolutely be there for this opening weekend bc I absolutely love Tron: Legacy, but I also recognize that I’m in the minority of people who just really love it.

Reactions: belloq87 and Jake S