Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show | Page 78 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was watching Wishes from the Beauty & the Beast bridge in NFL, the fireworks were actually being shot from two locations. One group from the castle area and the other group from beyond the NFL expansion. It was kind of cool to watch the fireworks from that vantage point, kind of stereophonic fireworks. Plus there was no crowd back there to fight through.

What a coincidence! I was in the same spot.

Anyways, did IOA ever have a daily fireworks show or at least a major occasional one when it was built? It is just so obvious that it was made to have one.

Also, the older versions of Universal 360 don't look half bad. It seems the more time came by the worse the production became.

Island Blast

When I was watching Wishes from the Beauty & the Beast bridge in NFL, the fireworks were actually being shot from two locations. One group from the castle area and the other group from beyond the NFL expansion. It was kind of cool to watch the fireworks from that vantage point, kind of stereophonic fireworks. Plus there was no crowd back there to fight through.

Yes I have done this too. I do think the stuff done at the castle is smaller stuff though. It also is the reason I believe the rope off parts of FL for the fireworks and hose off the buildings. I don't think that is done because of the back fireworks. I also believe I was probably hit by the front stuff, but the piece was pretty large (about the size of a smart phone) so that surprised me. We set fireworks off for holidays at our house and I don't get hit with large chunks and they are being set off 100 feet away from me. So even the smaller stuff must be pretty large.

I was there for the 2004 and 2005 4th of July fireworks. They were really pretty impressive. Had the best spot in the house too, balcony of Nascar Café. It was the perfect place to watch from, had someone bringing drinks and food with barely anyone else there. Believe it or not Universal used to have a really impressive fireworks display.

Reactions: Mad Dog and Nick
I was there for the 2004 and 2005 4th of July fireworks. They were really pretty impressive. Had the best spot in the house too, balcony of Nascar Café. It was the perfect place to watch from, had someone bringing drinks and food with barely anyone else there. Believe it or not Universal used to have a really impressive fireworks display.
Yeah, from what i've seen, it was great. And that was under owners that neglected the parks. I think it's time to stop letting UOR off the hook on their lackluster nighttime spectaculars.

Status
Not open for further replies.