Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Announcement OU Meet Up!

I missed it, but was actually around property. Had to go around by HR for something. Seeing CineSpec from Kirkman, Vineland and Turkey lake was actually pretty cool and such a different vantage point. Across from production actually has the best view from around those areas. I had a nice spot I just stopped and watched for awhile.

So who actually came out but decided not to walk up to the waterfront? I mean I put a picture up with a description of where and when, what more do I need to do for the next one?

So who actually came out but decided not to walk up to the waterfront? I mean I put a picture up with a description of where and when, what more do I need to do for the next one?

Skip and I would both appreciate plane tickets and a place to stay next time :thumbs:

Skip and I would both appreciate plane tickets and a place to stay next time :thumbs:

Gonna have to wait until the next promotion (fingers crossed) and I'm clearing six figures... Until then your **** out of luck.

I was sitting on the steps closest to the BTTF train throughout the announcement. Maybe next time there could be a more obvious meeting place like directly in front of the Horror Makeup show entrance.
Or even in front of Schwabs pharmacy. Only suggestions though :thumbs:afterwards we could all walk to the pre determined area? :shrug: perhaps if it's early enough we could even go on an attraction or two. I spent the time before the.announcement walking around and meeting cool new team members . It's always nice having familiar faces to chat with while you're there enjoying your day. :cheers:

I was there but I don't really know what most of you look like. Maybe next time have a more specific area?

Yeah I try not to plaster my face all over the Internet. Especially a site that revolves around visiting a place where security doesn't see eye to eye with my picture taking:lol: Always legal though :thumbs:

Here's Hatetofly for anyone looking next time:

Jeff_Reed_Is_Awesome.jpg

Yeah I try not to plaster my face all over the Internet. Especially a site that revolves around visiting a place where security doesn't see eye to eye with my picture taking:lol: Always legal though :thumbs:

I've been followed enough times that I don't think it matters anymore :look:

I was sitting down in that area of Central Park, posted what I was wearing, and still only managed to find Jack when I walked over to the Delorean. :lol:

I think it needs to be a little more specific, and at least mention what you may be wearing. I still don't know how no one noticed the person walking/sitting in a bright red coat.

Not sure either because I never saw you nor did Bob or Mike. We talked about as well.