Universal Announcement OU Meet Up! | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Announcement OU Meet Up!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I was down in that area originally, saw a group of like 5 congregate but knew at least a few of the people showing up were at least college age or older and there were like 4 middle school/high schoolers and one adult, so figured that wasn't it. Jack posted that he was over by the Delorean, so I walked over there to at least say hi to him and figured someone would notice the bright red coat walking by and stop me. :lol:

I was sitting down in that area of Central Park, posted what I was wearing, and still only managed to find Jack when I walked over to the Delorean. :lol:

I think it needs to be a little more specific, and at least mention what you may be wearing. I still don't know how no one noticed the person walking/sitting in a bright red coat.

Fenzy88 went over to the Delorean to look for you. He obviously had no luck.

At least we could have dressed up as our Avatars :rofl: I did tweet y'all back about the annoying kid bouncing the basketball. :thumbs:

Holy crap I honestly didn't know that. We were 10 ft to the left of him :lol:

next time post a better spot and have something that says it's you... I was probably not far from you since I was between a set of speakers with friends from horror nights...

I have a feeling all of us saw each other, but none of the groups/individuals knew who was who. :lol:

Figment, were you in that group in the circle area with the girl with the camera and tripod?

I have a feeling all of us saw each other, but none of the groups/individuals knew who was who. :lol:

Figment, were you in that group in the circle area with the girl with the camera and tripod?

Yep, next to her taking video, and then photos of the lagoon show with railing as a cheap tripod :thumbs:

Yeah forgot to post these, does anyone see themselves :lol:

IMG_7762.jpg

IMG_7761.jpg

IMG_7759.jpg

IMG_7757.jpg

IMG_7750.jpg

IMG_7746.jpg

IMG_7745.jpg

IMG_7752.jpg

IMG_7730.jpg

IMG_7728.jpg

IMG_7725.jpg

IMG_7724.jpg

:lol: So just to let you know after I met with someone in red I stood just to the right of Bobwadd (Tan hat and shirt) for the announcement. And the further down the rabbit hole we go...

- - - Updated - - -

There's a lot of Charles in those pictures.

You mean Chesters :lol: