Universal Builds Apartments for Employees | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Builds Apartments for Employees

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Once, in reference to parking garages. So they're adding another garage?

That is a bit of conjecture on my part... but the conversation I had today started on the subject I began in post 31... kinda by accident. It was one of those "oops I shouldn't have told you that" moments regarding the parking issue. This is not a person in the theme park industry btw nor anyone affiliated with UOR. I pushed for more and received the "We have signed NDA's, don't push it.". Then he joked, "ask me about ******** ******" which is equivalent to a top secret project for a major government of the world... meaning... both are true... the joke was, he wasn't saying anything more.

I have equivocated this far more than I usually do... sorry but I must... it is far too early in the game.

PS: Odd that I had to post this in the Apartments thread.

Apppppppppparently :look: , these apartments might not have been a good idea in hindsight. Uni only needed this overflow parking for special events and the rare times (in the past) that they needed to beef up staffing. No problem as at these times they used their two mega parking garages as they always have for Citywalk employees.

Weeeeeeeell, Mr. Potter and Universal appear to need that parking space back bigtime. Word on the street is that Universal employees are now parking on the school property next door and Uni is busing those people across the street to the resort; bus wait times are reportedly atrocious and holes have been cut in fences (school or universal? no clarity there) to get to work on time.

So, I will leave you with an unconfirmed riddle: Two plus One may soon equal Three.

You forgot about the other parking areas being transformed into other commercial properties... like the building next to HESS near the production entrance... Really it's amazing how much TM parking has shrunk, and suddenly they need it!

You forgot about the other parking areas being transformed into other commercial properties... like the building next to HESS near the production entrance... Really it's amazing how much TM parking has shrunk, and suddenly they need it!

Wow, I didn't even know about that one... just went and saw it on Google street views. When was that built and what is its purpose?

Wow, I didn't even know about that one... just went and saw it on Google street views. When was that built and what is its purpose?

I know it was built during Potter construction but I don't know its purpose.

Those are nice, but the pricing does seem a bit high in my opinion. Do TMs get a discount?

I'm an international student doing the college programme and i'm not being placed at these apartments so are they just villa like locations for holiday makers to stay in?
Thye use an off site local apartment complex for international students

Last edited:
I'm only paying $110 a week and the apartment sleeps 5 so not a very good deal really! And the housing is really nice obviously these apartments look better but not THAT much better