Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Endless Summer Resort - Surfside and Dockside Inn & Suites

Might not be designed for guests. Could be a convenient bus stop for employees.
There won't be a need for a bus for TMs. They drive to work and that's it. They work for Loews directly instead of Universal, so they are actually third party employees and don't park back behind the parks.

Basically, they will either park in the TM garage or use the Lynx bus stop with the common folk on the street.

That is what I was hoping. Could be a long hike at the end of the day without one.
I'm still curious how many more elevators they will have and where they will be located, because these ones are not likely to be convenient for very much other than getting a bus to the parks.

New photos from bioreconstruct show a couple floors added to each half-tower:

I think that the west main tower has reached its full height - the current top surface will be the roof.

Did they just try to name this place so that it contained every key word possible for a Google search? It's like an old Craigslist or EBay listing.

They should change it to Dockside Motel and Hotel and they just about have it all wrapped up.

"Universal's Endless Summer Resort - Surfside Inn and Suites & Dockside Hotel and Motel"

I was in the area today!

IMG_20180523_133358.jpg

IMG_20180523_133606.jpg

IMG_20180523_133613.jpg

IMG_20180523_133511.jpg

IMG_20180523_133449.jpg

IMG_20180523_133601.jpg

I hope they buy some quality lipstick for this. Looks like 3 hots and a cot at this point.:pew:

Did they just try to name this place so that it contained every key word possible for a Google search? It's like an old Craigslist or EBay listing.

They should change it to Dockside Motel and Hotel and they just about have it all wrapped up.

"Universal's Endless Summer Resort - Surfside Inn and Suites & Dockside Hotel and Motel"

The lobby looks great. I’ll need to take some screenshots of the video.

Whatever bright colors this will be will really lighten up that corner. I just love the density it's bringing to the North I Drive area.

I hope they buy some quality lipstick for this. Looks like 3 hots and a cot at this point.:pew:
The exterior appearance will be almost exactly like renderings that have been released over the past few months. The finished look isn't really in question anymore.

Also, is there any sign of movement on the Dockside plot?