Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Enforcing Hulk Rules

While ironically Disney has added a spiel to the queue of Space Mountain about stowing things.. makes you wonder, what exactly happened to cause all this?

While ironically Disney has added a spiel to the queue of Space Mountain about stowing things.. makes you wonder, what exactly happened to cause all this?

That's pretty surprising. I was floored when we asked what to do with our bags and backpacks on Rockin Roller Coaster and they just shrugged it off and told us to hold on to them.

No they never checked on dragons..I always feel like dragons I would have a better chance at things falling out and thats the only one I used a locker for until they started this at hulk.

I too am surprised Dragons never got it. But the one major difference between Dragons and the other coasters is that their ride track doesn't directly cross over guest areas like the other two.

Went some time last week and the checks had stopped. One guy had is phone out video taping the whole ride. Guess with the holidays all done now maybe they wont be as strict.

Went some time last week and the checks had stopped. One guy had is phone out video taping the whole ride. Guess with the holidays all done now maybe they wont be as strict.

Maybe they will put the checks back in place if people carry on doing this, nuts.

At my home park (Alton Towers) if any recording equipment is out during the ride they will E stop the ride, put out an announcement and send a staff up the the lift hill to confiscate the equipment. Many times I have seen this happen on Oblivion. Not sure if te ban the offenders or not but they do suffer the embarrassment of the announcement and causing 100s of guests unnecessary delays.

Maybe they will put the checks back in place if people carry on doing this, nuts.

At my home park (Alton Towers) if any recording equipment is out during the ride they will E stop the ride, put out an announcement and send a staff up the the lift hill to confiscate the equipment. Many times I have seen this happen on Oblivion. Not sure if te ban the offenders or not but they do suffer the embarrassment of the announcement and causing 100s of guests unnecessary delays.

I agree. Thats what i thought when I saw the guy pull it out...I love alton towers. I remember going there and thorpe park as a kid. Very cool.

When I went Wednesday the boards saying "no loose articles" were right by the entrance (before they were a few feet in front) and an attendant just stated no lose articles but they did not really check.